+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

100hahaha

Feb 13, 2018
HI, Is there anyone who got CIC status "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details." after submitting upfront already?
so so worried. when I called cic to verify it, the agents told me they received it.
However, 1 month later from MR, CIC status is telling me they do not receive my file. so terrible.
What should I do?

Januarysnow

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
If you are primary applicant and in Canada, you file is always processed at Syndey, NS office as primary VO (all eligibility review happens here) and finalized at Ottawa (secondary VO) which issues visa/COPR. At the time of PPR, your dependents will be receive seperate PPR request and they will send to local VOs serving that country.
I see. Thanks.
MyCIC shows: you passed the medical exam. (My spouse and I finished the medical exam on Feb.26...Medical request is on FEB 13)...

I guess my file (I’m primary applicant) might be in Ottawa now.

petaji

Jun 13, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-12-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
10-05-2018
Passport Req..
10-07-2018
Hey guys,
what does the abbreviation BGIP mean? I know it has something in common with a background check, but does it mean that they started or finalized it?

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
does everyone has same status in the cic profiles? mine says like this... i have no idea at what stage am I... does anyone can explain when i will get medicals? appl received-june 2017, aor-august 2017, addit doc request-march 2018

Application/profile details:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility; We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Reactions: dhp

Swappy

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
HI, Is there anyone who got CIC status "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details." after submitting upfront already?
so so worried. when I called cic to verify it, the agents told me they received it.
However, 1 month later from MR, CIC status is telling me they do not receive my file. so terrible.
What should I do?
I am exactly in the same situation, did my upfront, got MR on 12 Feb, sent me e-medical form via case specific enquiry. All good, status still said we have requested an exam, so I sent another CSE and got a reply saying the document has been received by the specific department.

Even called and talked to an agent, he verified they have received it, but haven't looked at it yet. Now today, the status has changed to "we did not receive the results, check your medical request below". I have no idea what should I do, so am just waiting and sitting tight. Seems quite a few are in this situation so I think it just automatically changes to this status 30 days after request letter.

They just haven't looked at it yet, but the results are already there.

dhp

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
does everyone has same status in the cic profiles? mine says like this... i have no idea at what stage am I... does anyone can explain when i will get medicals? appl received-june 2017, aor-august 2017, addit doc request-march 2018

Application/profile details:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility; We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Are you inland or outland aplicant??

Abhishek92

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
I am exactly in the same situation, did my upfront, got MR on 12 Feb, sent me e-medical form via case specific enquiry. All good, status still said we have requested an exam, so I sent another CSE and got a reply saying the document has been received by the specific department.

Even called and talked to an agent, he verified they have received it, but haven't looked at it yet. Now today, the status has changed to "we did not receive the results, check your medical request below". I have no idea what should I do, so am just waiting and sitting tight. Seems quite a few are in this situation so I think it just automatically changes to this status 30 days after request letter.

They just haven't looked at it yet, but the results are already there.
I have exactly same situation. I called them and they told me that they have my upfront medical result from doctor office and i also sent them by web form. But i got the MR on feb 28. IDK what to do. Please let me know when yours status will change.

Swappy

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
I have exactly same situation. I called them and they told me that they have my upfront medical result from doctor office and i also sent them by web form. But i got the MR on feb 28. IDK what to do. Please let me know when yours status will change.
Will do, I am fairly confident they just haven’t looked at the results yet, and because we were supposed to provide medical in 30 days, the status changed automatically after that.

Keep us posted on any new developments. This whole system is just so full of glitches.

When I sent my e-medical via CSE, and then made a separate inquiry a week later, both times the agent told me I will be getting an email from them if they require any additional missing documents. So I don’t think there is anything to worry about for now.

Abhishek92

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Will do, I am fairly confident they just haven’t looked at the results yet, and because we were supposed to provide medical in 30 days, the status changed automatically after that.

Keep us posted on any new developments. This whole system is just so full of glitches.

When I sent my e-medical via CSE, and then made a separate inquiry a week later, both times the agent told me I will be getting an email from them if they require any additional missing documents. So I don’t think there is anything to worry about for now.

i hope it wont delay our process..

mr .j

Mar 1, 2018
hi ,
i jus went for my medical today and everything was alright but the receptionist told me that my file is showing TWO IME numbers for medical ,and told me that it usally happens when we file through a representative .

please let me know what should i do now as she told me to do medical under 1st IME and emerge the 2nd number to it.