App. Filed.......
16-02-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
I called 822 number today, they said ‘We have requested medical exam, check your messages’... nothing new so far
Nothing has changed so far, mine still shows
"You do not need medical exams" Ohhh boy.... seems like we need to wait until they fix this.....

maicha

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
June 2017
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
AOR Received.
April 2017
Med's Request
February 28 2018/ March 12 2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018/ May 17, 2018 PASSED
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
Nothing, This is ridiculous, applicants from april and may already passed medicals and we are stuck because of error made by them. I recommend everybody to give them a call and ask when this is going to be fixed.
I just called cic this morning and the agent said the reason they sent twice is because the 1st MR was blank so they closed it and sent a new MR, in my case the agent said she will re-open the 1st MR and will forward a note to my visa office because it seems like my visa office did not received my Med.Report because of the issue of 2 MR.
May I advice everyone to call cic asap if you received 2 MR and ask cic agent to double check your Med.Report and send it tou your visa office.
I have done my Medical Mar.6 2018 and until now it was not on my account that it was passed. But the agent said she will make sure she will have my visa office know the situation.

Sandhu420

Apr 3, 2018
I just called cic this morning and the agent said the reason they sent twice is because the 1st MR was blank so they closed it and sent a new MR, in my case the agent said she will re-open the 1st MR and will forward a note to my visa office because it seems like my visa office did not received my Med.Report because of the issue of 2 MR.
May I advice everyone to call cic asap if you received 2 MR and ask cic agent to double check your Med.Report and send it tou your visa office.
I have done my Medical Mar.6 2018 and until now it was not on my account that it was passed. But the agent said she will make sure she will have my visa office know the situation.
I called them as i have send the medical report via case specific web form she said they have got the report and its normal. It can take from one to six months for medicals to update i am planning to do medical under the second request

Last edited:

Champs88

Dec 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-02-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
I just finished my call with IRCC, the agent said she had no explanation as why CIC cancelled my medical exams (cause I did not receive a 2nd MR email) however she said that even though they are showing as " you do not need a medical exam" in MyCIC, they are marked as passed in their system.

I also let her know that I was worried that this will be delaying my process and that it was not fair since it was their fault, she said that this won't be delaying it because they have all the required info to keep processing the form on time but she said it likely looks as if there was a glitch in the system that created all this issued for some applicants.

For the first time I found an agent that really knows what she was talking about, she even gave me dates of which the previous comments were sent to the visa office and the date they received my medicals via web form!, as far as I'm concerned I feel better now what I know the exams were passed and that it won't be delaying my file although I asked about my security check and the lady said it hasn't started yet lol I guess we can't ask much to CIC right? :):)

jessica900

Jul 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018/ 12-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
WAITING!
I just finished my call with IRCC, the agent said she had no explanation as why CIC cancelled my medical exams (cause I did not receive a 2nd MR email) however she said that even though they are showing as " you do not need a medical exam" in MyCIC, they are marked as passed in their system.

I also let her know that I was worried that this will be delaying my process and that it was not fair since it was their fault, she said that this won't be delaying it because they have all the required info to keep processing the form on time but she said it likely looks as if there was a glitch in the system that created all this issued for some applicants.

For the first time I found an agent that really knows what she was talking about, she even gave me dates of which the previous comments were sent to the visa office and the date they received my medicals via web form!, as far as I'm concerned I feel better now what I know the exams were passed and that it won't be delaying my file although I asked about my security check and the lady said it hasn't started yet lol I guess we can't ask much to CIC right? :):)
Hi. My cousin has same time line as most of you. She applied for PNP in feb 2017, got medical request on 28 feb 2018, she gave her medical, got another request on March 12, 2018. She called the doctor office and they re did the forms. Now, her medical says "passed'. However, there is one thing: She had a baby last December 2017, who is obviously a canadian citizen. How should she declare it to the government? How will it affect her application? PLEASE advice needed.

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Hi. My cousin has same time line as most of you. She applied for PNP in feb 2017, got medical request on 28 feb 2018, she gave her medical, got another request on March 12, 2018. She called the doctor office and they re did the forms. Now, her medical says "passed'. However, there is one thing: She had a baby last December 2017, who is obviously a canadian citizen. How should she declare it to the government? How will it affect her application? PLEASE advice needed.
Could you please explain that re did the forms part so we can go to our panel of physician and do the same thing.

PNP719

Aug 14, 2017

Your background check hasn't started yet?! what's your timeline? what does your CIC account show for your background check?

mr .j

Mar 1, 2018
tht's exactly what agent told me last week.when i called regarding 2nd MR.
My medical report was sent to visa office on 24th March and she said she cant check it whether its recieved or not but she has informed my visa office that they will be getting my report under 1st medical .Lets see what happens next

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
What I concluded from all our conversation to CIC agent is that we should go to our panel of physician again and tell them to re do the forms and send it on the new IME. This is the most easiest and fastest way to do this. because I’ve seen post from people that used second IME and they’ve passed thier medicals already. I dont know about others my I already booked and appointment with my doctor next week. Good Luck!

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
What I concluded from all our conversation to CIC agent is that we should go to our panel of physician again and tell them to re do the forms and send it on the new IME. This is the most easiest and fastest way to do this. because I’ve seen post from people that used second IME and they’ve passed thier medicals already. I dont know about others my I already booked and appointment with my doctor next week. Good Luck!

I am sorry, but why people are getting second IMEs at all? They got for the second time because they did upfront medicals without waiting for CIC or there was a mistake and people did for the second time? I am not following at all. I did my medical exam on March 27 and still no news yet.... i was asked to do medical exam tho... should i be concerned as well? Thanks for clarification

petaji

Jun 13, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-12-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
10-05-2018
Passport Req..
10-07-2018
I am sorry, but why people are getting second IMEs at all? They got for the second time because they did upfront medicals without waiting for CIC or there was a mistake and people did for the second time? I am not following at all. I did my medical exam on March 27 and still no news yet.... i was asked to do medical exam tho... should i be concerned as well? Thanks for clarification
There was a mistake on IRCC side, if you didn’t get a second MR, don’t worry at all, you are the lucky one :)

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
There was a mistake on IRCC side, if you didn’t get a second MR, don’t worry at all, you are the lucky one :)
Oh my god, really? I definitely do not want to get the second medical request. I was asked to do a medical exam and I was sent a form with a barcode and an IME number on it. I hope I will pass the exam. Very anxious....

Reactions: petaji

June27

Mar 21, 2018
Hi guys...

I send a webform to cic on march 23 regarding my upfront medical but I didn't hear anything from them.. what should i do?? Please advise