+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2016 Applicants

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
I hope it does. Now that FY 2016 has finished they should really start churning in some numbers for new Permanent Residence.

zhouying1573 said:
Will PPR come this week for Jan applicant?

Deol11

Star Member
Jan 24, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Applied in Jan 2016.

anzee84

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deol11 said:
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Applied in Jan 2016.
We are in the same boat, I am a Feb, 2016 applicant actually.

dqlmy01

Mar 22, 2017
tarun6677 said:
hi friends
i oredered my gcms notes last night i got it its say :
ITA : 06-01-16
AOR: 17-03-16
MEDICAL/PASSED : 20-01-17
APP STATUS : OPEN
APP STATUS REASON : IN PROGRESS
COUNTERFOIL REQUIRED : YES
SECURITY : NOT STARTED
HIRV:
CRIMINALITY : PASSED
MEDICAL : PASSED

ITS means my security is not stared yet Shocked Shocked Shocked
My timeline is exactly like yours, Hopeful we can get ppr this month. I am AINP inland application.

jasypabla

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Vancouver
Deol11 said:

Applied in Jan 2016.
Same here! Jan 2016 applicant.
At least today they changed the Review of medical results in "You passed the medical exam". :)
How long for the Passport Request? Almost 16 months of wait...

Deol11

Star Member
Jan 24, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
jasypabla said:
Same here! Jan 2016 applicant.
At least today they changed the Review of medical results in "You passed the medical exam". :)
How long for the Passport Request? Almost 16 months of wait...
i passed my medicals in feb 08 after that no updates yet........hopefully april is our month. good luck

Deol11

Star Member
Jan 24, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
anzee84 said:
We are in the same boat, I am a Feb, 2016 applicant actually.
hopefully we ll get ppr this month.....

lifewillbebetter

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2015
Doc's Request.
20-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-03-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
RPRF 30-08-2016
Med's Request
14-01-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2017 (passed on Jan 20)
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
I believe that CIC is working on our process but not all the cases will have the update shown immediately, so let's wait to see the ppr notice sometime this month :)

anzee84

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deol11 said:
hopefully we ll get ppr this month.....
Very positive about it but i think there are people from jan, 2016 who are still waiting for their PPR requests. I wander how many request do they issue usually...

uwinnipeg

Mar 23, 2017
anzee84 said:
Very positive about it but i think there are people from jan, 2016 who are still waiting for their PPR requests. I wander how many request do they issue usually...
I Jan 8, 2016 applicant, medical done on February 18, 2017. Medical passed on February 28, 2017. Background check is still "not applicable ". Good luck everyone :)

Khu12345

Aug 12, 2016
Friends, does changing jobs while you are in midst of PR can delay the PR process?

I am a feb 2016 applicant for PR under PNP. My medical are passed and I am waiting for Next steps from CIC. From what I have read in the forum, it seems we are close by in getting our PR's and I am concerned changing jobs at this time might delay the entire process. Also my open work permit expires in June and I have applied for bridging open bridging work permit which means I will still be eligible to work until the decision is made however, have got a good opportunity and would like to change but in two minds.

Do anyone has the same scenario? Can anyone suggest what need to done if we want to change jobs and whether it will or willl not affect the PR application...

Thanks in advance for your help!

PRdreamer

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
EAST COAST
Category........
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
passed medicals JAN 2017 and waiting for freaking passport requestttttttt :eek: :eek: :eek:

anzee84

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khu12345 said:
Friends, does changing jobs while you are in midst of PR can delay the PR process?

I am a feb 2016 applicant for PR under PNP. My medical are passed and I am waiting for Next steps from CIC. From what I have read in the forum, it seems we are close by in getting our PR's and I am concerned changing jobs at this time might delay the entire process. Also my open work permit expires in June and I have applied for bridging open bridging work permit which means I will still be eligible to work until the decision is made however, have got a good opportunity and would like to change but in two minds.

Do anyone has the same scenario? Can anyone suggest what need to done if we want to change jobs and whether it will or willl not affect the PR application...

Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi man,
I know the frustration you might be going through. I went through the same few months back. Province says you have to update your PNP certificate if you change your employer because your PNP certificate does contain your employer name on it. So first you have to check with your prospect employer if they are registered with them or not and try to get this thing done before you join them. Secondly once you got your PNP approval, then you have to submit the same information to CIC, and these days the whole process take almost 1-2 months. What i would recommend talk to your employer and see if they can wait for like a month or 2. I won`t recommend not to update CIC or PNP, because it can come and bite your A** anytime, and being that close getting your PR, its not a good idea i believe.

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
Hello, I submitted my medicals on feb 19, 2017. My ecas is still not updated saying Medical received, any idea how much time it takes to update ecas ?