+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2015 Applicants!

RYbestluck

Jan 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-Feb-16
Doc's Request.
2015-Oct-26
Med's Request
2015-Sep-10
Passport Req..
2016-Feb-09
Can we Feb 2015 applicants get PPR this Feb?

htokyo

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015 (medical results received)
Passport Req..
24-02-2016 (DM 26-02-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted Feb 29, visa received Mar 18
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
RYbestluck said:
You will! Keep up good faith in God!

X2014

Dec 9, 2014
hey guys, seems to me it`s very strange. I paid RPRF last month and sent CIC the receipt asap right after that by email at CIO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca, however got additional documents required by CIC today which reminders me to pay the RPRF. How so? to think that when I updated my receipt to them I forgot to mention my UCI and FN, is this issue caused that they didn`t acknowledge my payment? is the case specific enquiry an acceptable way to send them receipt again?

mryoso

Mar 28, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-24-2015 sent to Sydney CIO
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-15-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/ application
Med's Request
December 11, 2015
Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
X2014 said:
hey guys, seems to me it`s very strange. I paid RPRF last month and sent CIC the receipt asap right after that by email at CIO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca, however got additional documents required by CIC today which reminders me to pay the RPRF. How so? to think that when I updated my receipt to them I forgot to mention my UCI and FN, is this issue caused that they didn`t acknowledge my payment? is the case specific enquiry an acceptable way to send them receipt again?
Try to log in on ecas using the receipt number of RPRF, I was able to login using my receipt number after few days that I sent CIC the receipt.

PR Candidate

Apr 28, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2015
Doc's Request.
September 2015 (Schedule A, Passport, RPRF, Police serts)
Nomination.....
AINP - International Graduate - December 2014 (No restrictions)
AOR Received.
June 2015
Med's Request
September 2015
Med's Done....
October 2015
Passport Req..
January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
January 2016
LANDED..........
February 2016
X2014 said:
Did you write down your UCI number, name, address on your RPRF receipt? Did you get automatic email from them that receipt was delivered? When you email it, put your UCI, App number, name and address in the email and attach receipt and send again. You also can check if it has been processed on CIC website - Retrieve all your receipts tool.
I had similar issue, but with updated Schedule A, which I had to send again.

PR Candidate

Apr 28, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2015
Doc's Request.
September 2015 (Schedule A, Passport, RPRF, Police serts)
Nomination.....
AINP - International Graduate - December 2014 (No restrictions)
AOR Received.
June 2015
Med's Request
September 2015
Med's Done....
October 2015
Passport Req..
January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
January 2016
LANDED..........
February 2016
mryoso said:
Try to log in on ecas using the receipt number of RPRF, I was able to login using my receipt number after few days that I sent CIC the receipt.
Also good point!

Hein

Jan 13, 2016
RYbestluck said:
they are sending ppr to Jan 2015 applicants. I hope Feb applicants are next. Your timeline? I am Feb 6 applicant.

Offaly7

Oct 19, 2015
X2014 said:
Does it not list a few items on that reminder e mail ? And say only if you have not paid !!
We paid ours in August n got reminder r mail n all I did was update schedule a form

Once you signed your receipt n put your numbers on it your good

lifeonedge

May 19, 2015
AB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
Doc's Request.
all provided
Nomination.....
29-04-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
IELTS Request
provided with application
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
In Canada since 2008
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
X2014 said:
Hello

The reminder email specifically states:

"FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE
INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER."

RYbestluck

Jan 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-Feb-16
Doc's Request.
2015-Oct-26
Med's Request
2015-Sep-10
Passport Req..
2016-Feb-09
Hein said:
they are sending ppr to Jan 2015 applicants. I hope Feb applicants are next. Your timeline? I am Feb 6 applicant.
I hope so, I am Feb 16

X2014

Dec 9, 2014
PR Candidate said:
Did you write down your UCI number, name, address on your RPRF receipt? Did you get automatic email from them that receipt was delivered? When you email it, put your UCI, App number, name and address in the email and attach receipt and send again. You also can check if it has been processed on CIC website - Retrieve all your receipts tool.
I had similar issue, but with updated Schedule A, which I had to send again.
That`s what i was saying, I didn`t put my UCI there, nor my file number. I only got a automatic email from them with the following words
"Thank you for your email enquiry. This is an automatic acknowledgement of your e-mail addressed to the Centralized Intake Office"
It didn't mention that my receipt was delivered. It seems I should send it again right away. Thank you so much!

X2014

Dec 9, 2014
lifeonedge said:
Hello

The reminder email specifically states:

"FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE
INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER."
Hey lifeonedge, you r right, that`s all my bad. should do it again. thanks a lot.

X2014

Dec 9, 2014
Offaly7 said:
Does it not list a few items on that reminder e mail ? And say only if you have not paid !!
We paid ours in August n got reminder r mail n all I did was update schedule a form

Once you signed your receipt n put your numbers on it your good
Offaly7, yes there`re some other things include my schedule A, and my kid`s new passport for the old one will expire soon.

Offaly7

Oct 19, 2015
X2014 said:
Offaly7, yes there`re some other things include my schedule A, and my kid`s new passport for the old one will expire soon.
Yeah update all that ! I also put a copy of my receipt in with the updated stuff too