+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2015 Applicants!

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
neilnaq said:
nothing for mine as well. I did my medical on Sept. 11. got reminder email on Sept. 14. paid RPRF on Sept. 15. but when I try to access ecas using the receipt number for RPRF, it will already allow me to sign in. Did you guys try the access your ecas using the receipt number for your RPRF?
I did paid the RPRF on sep 12 and after few days I can login with my receipt number on ECAS.
So the applicants that are waiting if they already paid RPRF can wait another week or so. Hopefully they will be updating it soon.

harrycan

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Gagan292 said:
I did paid the RPRF on sep 12 and after few days I can login with my receipt number on ECAS.
So the applicants that are waiting if they already paid RPRF can wait another week or so. Hopefully they will be updating it soon.
Which email address you used for sending the receipt?? I just used CIO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca email address for the RPRf. Do i had to used the other email as well (cppo-cost-recovery@cic.gc.ca )????

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
harrycan said:
Which email address you used for sending the receipt?? I just used CIO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca email address for the RPRf. Do i had to used the other email as well (cppo-cost-recovery @ cic.gc.ca )????
Try sending it to all these email id's and check ECAS while putting receipt number after few days. If its updated that means they added the fees receipt on your file.
CIO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca CPCO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca

I got automated reply from CPCO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca

Hope this helps :)

sabc

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
Nomination.....
12-02-2015
AOR Received.
15-05-2015
neilnaq said:
nothing for mine as well. I did my medical on Sept. 11. got reminder email on Sept. 14. paid RPRF on Sept. 15. but when I try to access ecas using the receipt number for RPRF, it will already allow me to sign in. Did you guys try the access your ecas using the receipt number for your RPRF?

Hi, I am bit confused, are we supposed to pay this fee after the medical request? Or are you paying it early?
I did my medical Sept 25th. Does CIC send an email about this?

Thanks!

jasmann3282

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
Anyone received medical request march guys??
My file received on 25 march ep 3july no medical request yet..
Seems, like they went to sleep again. Cic is so slow and their way of working is ridiculous..

clarizcarl

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
March26 applicant here. Aor june30. Still waiting for medical request.. hoping we got MR this week till next week because the waiting is so long already

jasmann3282

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
clarizcarl said:
March26 applicant here. Aor june30. Still waiting for medical request.. hoping we got MR this week till next week because the waiting is so long already
yeh fingers crossed. which province you applied? and whats your noc code?
i have applied form bc as food counter attendant.

harrycan

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Gagan292 said:
Try sending it to all these email id's and check ECAS while putting receipt number after few days. If its updated that means they added the fees receipt on your file.
CIO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca CPCO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca

I got automated reply from CPCO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca

Hope this helps :)
Yeah thanks for the help.

I got automated reply from CIO-cost-recovery@cic.gc.ca. When i paid my RPRF. So i hope they received it. I ll wait for few more days. :)

albertasjcl

Aug 1, 2015
clarizcarl said:
Same here, March 18 Applicant, AOR Jun 30, but no update since thern

sophiathefirst

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2015
Nomination.....
12-2014
AOR Received.
10-05-2015 10-06-2015 (UCI)
Med's Request
16-07-2015 (MR, PCC, RPRF)
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 1Oct'15 PPR: 2Oct'15 Forwarded to CVAC SG 5Oct'15
VISA ISSUED...
14 Oct'15
albertasjcl said:
Same here, March 18 Applicant, AOR Jun 30, but no update since thern
Are you guys inland? Where is your visa office? Im march 17 applicant and i'm already all done just waiting for DM and PPR

mohsin22

Apr 3, 2011
sophiathefirst said:
Are you guys inland? Where is your visa office? Im march 17 applicant and i'm already all done just waiting for DM and PPR
hi .. Could u tell me how long did it take for ur ECAS to show " medical received " after u finished medical exam ???