PNP PR In-land Paper-Based Applicants February March 2018 - Let's Connect Here

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
hello .. so are they moving the file to finish the process or just some inspection? so does that mean you are from winnipeg?is this a good news like they are trying to distribute files and do it faster? please confirm.
I wish I knew why CIC decided to do this. Don't know if it is now the new normal or just my case. I was hoping others could verify if they have experienced the same... I am from Saskatchewan, not Manitoba.

Reactions: menezes

jas_dhillon90

Jan 23, 2014
I wish I knew why CIC decided to do this. Don't know if it is now the new normal or just my case. I was hoping others could verify if they have experienced the same... I am from Saskatchewan, not Manitoba.
well. i dont even know how to ask them this. because i did not receive any updates from them yet..well i wish they could take decisions for faster processing. my secondary office was Ottawa when i ordered gcms notes.

menezes

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
I am in the same situation. File transferred to Edmonton office on June 18.

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
you've asked this question before and I think I've replied to it, but maybe you missed it. It is normal to send files to local offices to relieve the workload off the Ottawa centre

Reactions: Sepidnour

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
you've asked this question before and I think I've replied to it, but maybe you missed it. It is normal to send files to local offices to relieve the workload off the Ottawa centre
Hi lileka, thank you for your reply and putting my mind to ease. How is your application coming along? Any news yet?

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
Hi lileka, thank you for your reply and putting my mind to ease. How is your application coming along? Any news yet?
you are welcome, I actually hope you'll get processed faster since your file was moved, you never know.
i'm still in limbo just like everyone else :) no updates, waiting for the PPR and my fresh set of GCMS notes should arrive some time after August 3.

Reactions: Ann_7

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
you are welcome, I actually hope you'll get processed faster since your file was moved, you never know.
i'm still in limbo just like everyone else :) no updates, waiting for the PPR and my fresh set of GCMS notes should arrive some time after August 3.
I'm thinking of you! This waiting and living in limbo is so depressing. I really hope all paper-based applications will be finalized this year and they convert all applications to online... Me wishing on a star ;)

How do I apply for gcms notes from inside Canada? Do I act as representative on the IMM5744 and my wife sign the 2.1 Related individual's Information? Or do you think it is too early for me to order notes? (AOR 15 Feb 2018)

Please keep us updated on your progress. Holding thumbs for you!

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Guys

I have a question. If I was nominated under PNP with job offer but isn't working for almost a year for the employer because the company changed the starting date of the job, do I still need to inform PNP? I still have the job offer with the same company but they want to push back the joining date.

Please advise.

Naxie

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hello everyone.
Here is my timeline:
Feb 19, 2018: Application received
Mar 14: AOR
Jun 29: MR
Jul 9: MP
Waiting for next step...

zahadum

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
29-01-2018
AOR Received.
15-03-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-05-2019
Hello everyone.
Here is my timeline:
Jul 9: MP
Waiting for next step...
Great! I got AOR on March 15 and still waiting for MR...

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
AINP approval- April 2018
File submitted - June 2018
AOR - August 2 2018
any idea how long it gonna take as i have seen some files got PPR just after 8 months .........

Ferraz

Dec 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Hello everyone.
Here is my timeline: