AOR Received.
15-03-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-05-2019
AOR March 15, 2018. I'm still waiting for MR.

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys, does anyone know what it means if your file has been moved to a province CIC department instead of Ottawa for inland applicants? I received a message from Winnipeg's CIC office regarding my submission of additional documents via the web form. Isn't this strange?

jas_dhillon90

Jan 23, 2014
Hi guys, does anyone know what it means if your file has been moved to a province CIC department instead of Ottawa for inland applicants? I received a message from Winnipeg's CIC office regarding my submission of additional documents via the web form. Isn't this strange?
how do you know your file is moved?

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I don't know for sure. Tried calling CIC call center yesterday to confirm, but with no luck. The only reason why I think so is because CIC Winnipeg sent me a direct email confirming the receipt of my additional documents submitted. Two weeks ago, I also received an email confirming receipt from the official donotreply email from a CIC agent confirming receipt of the same documents.

jas_dhillon90

Jan 23, 2014
I don't know for sure. Tried calling CIC call center yesterday to confirm, but with no luck. The only reason why I think so is because CIC Winnipeg sent me a direct email confirming the receipt of my additional documents submitted. Two weeks ago, I also received an email confirming receipt from the official donotreply email from a CIC agent confirming receipt of the same documents.
they are doing their reviews. they can ask anything.

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
Hello everyone,

i am a provincial nominee and waiting from over 21 months. I have more than enough points to apply via express entry as well.

Recently i tried to create an express entry profile but system didn't let me and the error was "you already have an online application in process". I called CIC and they told me to submit a web form and file a complaint to technical difficulties.I did and the response from them is

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided. Since you already have a Permanent Residence (PR) application
EP------- linked to your online account, the system will not allow to have a second PR application open simultaneously in the same online account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

please help if someone has any suggestion.

thanks.

zahadum

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
29-01-2018
AOR Received.
15-03-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-05-2019
Hello everyone,

i am a provincial nominee and waiting from over 21 months. I have more than enough points to apply via express entry as well.

Recently i tried to create an express entry profile but system didn't let me and the error was "you already have an online application in process". I called CIC and they told me to submit a web form and file a complaint to technical difficulties.I did and the response from them is

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided. Since you already have a Permanent Residence (PR) application
EP------- linked to your online account, the system will not allow to have a second PR application open simultaneously in the same online account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

please help if someone has any suggestion.

thanks.
You could create a new CIC account, don't use the same one. You could have two application with 2 different accounts. Whichever approved first, CIC will automatically cancel the other one.

zahadum

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
29-01-2018
AOR Received.
15-03-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-05-2019
means a new name and new email address? cuz i tried and it said the user name is already in use ,same for the email.
You cannot do that with the same CIC account. You must create a new username for your new account

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi jas_dhillon90, the call center agents confirmed that my file was transferred and that Winnipeg will be processing my file. Looks like they will be distributing files to other inland offices

jas_dhillon90

Jan 23, 2014
Hi jas_dhillon90, the call center agents confirmed that my file was transferred and that Winnipeg will be processing my file. Looks like they will be distributing files to other inland offices
hello .. so are they moving the file to finish the process or just some inspection? so does that mean you are from winnipeg?is this a good news like they are trying to distribute files and do it faster? please confirm.

Last edited: