+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

LiliChung

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Hi ,
I’m December 2017 and still eating for update , what is MP stand for ? and what should bring there ? The application number is enough?
Thanks
It stand for member of parliament, an elected representative of the local community. they can't be of too much help but it doesn't hurt for you to contact them and ask them to make an enquiry regarding your case. They’ll need you Application number, DOB, Name and UCI I think.

Anna09

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
It stand for member of parliament, an elected representative of the local community. they can't be of too much help but it doesn't hurt for you to contact them and ask them to make an enquiry regarding your case. They’ll need you Application number, DOB, Name and UCI I think.
Thank you

Newfoundland

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi ,
I’m December 2017 and still eating for update , what is MP stand for ? and what should bring there ? The application number is enough?
Thanks
Hi I m July 2017 applicant, I wait alot and at the end last week I contact with my MP and she called cic and they said I should have to wait until 8 of October but I called again my MP on this tuesday and request her to call cic again and she did as the result finally yesterday I got my PPR.

LiliChung

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Hi everyone finally after 27 months I got my PPR. I m July 2017 applicant.i m very happy but I prey to God no one like me to wait this long time. It is very frustrated.
Congratulations! Glad your MP did something for you. I’m in my 20th months, I’m expecting good news everyday