+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Your DM gave me hope. As they requested my documents in july too and i submitted in july. But for 2 months they kept saying we didnt received the document. Now they confirmed they recieved on monday. Hopefully i get it soon too.
Absolutely you will! If you sent them what they exactly wanted, then no reason for refusing. But I don't know either their decision until I receive an email.

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi guys, I received this last months in my notes;
  • Your application is currently being processed at the local office in Calgary, Alberta.
Anyone with same issue?

My timeline;
AR: Oct 23, 2017
AOR : Dec 21, 2017
ME: Sept 14, 2018
ADR: Sept 18, 2018
Nothing afterwards
File transfered to local office in Calgary, Alberta in August 12, 2019

Anyone with similar situation should pls help with information. Although I feel my application is being delayed because my wife and kids visitors application were denied sometimes in 2014 and 2016 while I was still a student.

Inderjeet$

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Hi guys, I received this last months in my notes;
  • Your application is currently being processed at the local office in Calgary, Alberta.
Anyone with same issue?

My timeline;
AR: Oct 23, 2017
AOR : Dec 21, 2017
ME: Sept 14, 2018
ADR: Sept 18, 2018
Nothing afterwards
File transfered to local office in Calgary, Alberta in August 12, 2019

Anyone with similar situation should pls help with information. Although I feel my application is being delayed because my wife and kids visitors application were denied sometimes in 2014 and 2016 while I was still a student.
My file was also transferred to Calgary office. Even my 23rd month is going on. I added spouse.
I think calgary office is very slow

Reactions: Bade2145

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
My file was also transferred to Calgary office. Even my 23rd month is going on. I added spouse.
I think calgary office is very slow

I heard so too. When was your file transferred to Calgary? Mine was last month. I heard it takes at least two months before an officer review a file when it is sent to Calgary.

Inderjeet$

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
I heard so too. When was your file transferred to Calgary? Mine was last month. I heard it takes at least two months before an officer review a file when it is sent to Calgary.
Thats very true. They are very slow. My file was transferred in april and till then im still waiting

Inderjeet$

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Application recieved November 20 2017
Medical request, Fingerprint and rprf of main applicant May 2018
Prearrival letter june 2018
Added spouse june 2018
Spouse medical june 2019
Additional documents including spouse pcc,rprf and marriage photos. July 2019
Submitted additional documents in july 2019 and after waiting for 2 months found out they said we didnt recieve your documents.
Send webform 2 weeks ago and cic confirmed they received the documents and forwarded to the responsible office. But still no update
What i should be doing at this point??
I am stressed out
I will appreciate the answers.
Thanks

Newfoundland

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Application recieved November 20 2017
Medical request, Fingerprint and rprf of main applicant May 2018
Prearrival letter june 2018
Added spouse june 2018
Spouse medical june 2019
Additional documents including spouse pcc,rprf and marriage photos. July 2019
Submitted additional documents in july 2019 and after waiting for 2 months found out they said we didnt recieve your documents.
Send webform 2 weeks ago and cic confirmed they received the documents and forwarded to the responsible office. But still no update
What i should be doing at this point??
I am stressed out
I will appreciate the answers.
Thanks
I am at the same stage I applied on 27 July 2017 and still nothing. I suggest you to go to your local MP and they will definitely help you. I did and my MP said my file has been been appr and they will send me PPR soon. So if you are not able to contact with your MP then find out ANC(Association of new comers) office near you they are very helpful .I did same thing. Do not delay I already delayed too much.

Inderjeet$

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
I am at the same stage I applied on 27 July 2017 and still nothing. I suggest you to go to your local MP and they will definitely help you. I did and my MP said my file has been been appr and they will send me PPR soon. So if you are not able to contact with your MP then find out ANC(Association of new comers) office near you they are very helpful .I did same thing. Do not delay I already delayed too much.
Thank you so much.

Inderjeet$

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
I called cic and they told me that they are reviewing my documents but in my account it doesnt say they are reviewing. Actually we send them a mail.
Is this normal??
Any answers .Thanks

Anna09

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Hi ,
I’m December 2017 and still eating for update , what is MP stand for ? and what should bring there ? The application number is enough?
Thanks