+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
@PAINKILLER28

First of all thanks for helping others which is really appreciable ... I'm looking for advice and assistance... actually called getgcms phone #asking them to apply for cbsa they told me that if you are security not started means it meant that eligibility not get completed. I told him that eligibility and criminality was passed told by cic agent, he says usually there will be 2 levels of eligibility check one is done by immigration officer and second level is another officer.... Not sure what to do
okay, to my understanding the first level of eligibility check is done by you main VO , if he or she sees something that's not sure or he or she has any doubt with, the case will be sent to a visa office in the country you are from for a more local second opinion cos usually those VOs know the situation better and it's easier for them to check the facts you provided . also , the province that nominated you will got the request to do another review as well . but province usually does not overturn their decisions lightly unless there's something obviously wrong with your nomination .

not mean to scare you but not everyone will get to the next level of eligibility checks . if you are sure you have absolutely nothing to worry about there's always the reason for random and spot checks .

karthi1984.tnj

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Alberta
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
okay, to my understanding the first level of eligibility check is done by you main VO , if he or she sees something that's not sure or he or she has any doubt with, the case will be sent to a visa office in the country you are from for a more local second opinion cos usually those VOs know the situation better and it's easier for them to check the facts you provided . also , the province that nominated you will got the request to do another review as well . but province usually does not overturn their decisions lightly unless there's something obviously wrong with your nomination .

not mean to scare you but not everyone will get to the next level of eligibility checks . if you are sure you have absolutely nothing to worry about there's always the reason for random and spot checks .
@PAINKILLER28

In GCMS notes says eligibility passed... Security says not seen on 4 months old Gcms notes....

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
@PAINKILLER28

First of all thanks for helping others which is really appreciable ... I'm looking for advice and assistance... actually called getgcms phone #asking them to apply for cbsa they told me that if you are security not started means it meant that eligibility not get completed. I told him that eligibility and criminality was passed told by cic agent, he says usually there will be 2 levels of eligibility check one is done by immigration officer and second level is another officer.... Not sure what to do
sorry, just woke up and still having my first coffee , obviously my eyes are not open and focused on the wrong part and said too much about eligibility checks which you didn't ask for.

when it comes to my advice, it's always just wait , wait for CIC to make their next move and ask you to do something or provide more documents. please keep in mind that you can't argue with them , you can't reason with them , and there's no point try to rush them, they don't see us the applicants as human lives , they just see application numbers , it's part of their training on the job not to consider our situations so they can be as subjective as possible .

Reactions: LiliChung

karthi1984.tnj

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Alberta
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
sorry, just woke up and still having my first coffee , obviously my eyes are not open and focused on the wrong part and said too much about eligibility checks which you didn't ask for.

when it comes to my advice, it's always just wait , wait for CIC to make their next move and ask you to do something or provide more documents. please keep in mind that you can't argue with them , you can't reason with them , and there's no point try to rush them, they don't see us the applicants as human lives , they just see application numbers , it's part of their training on the job not to consider our situations so they can be as subjective as possible .
@PAINKILLER28

Here is my timeline
File Received: December 18, 2017
AOR: February 10, 2018
Pre-Arrival Service Letter: May 19, 2018
Medical Request: May 23, 2018
Medical Passed: June 7, 2018
GU : June 5,2019
GU : Aug 14th 2019 MR
GU : Aug 22nd 2019 MP
Security check - not started as per Cic agent

Waiting now for ppr

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
@PAINKILLER28

In GCMS notes says eligibility passed... Security says not seen on 4 months old Gcms notes....
I did noticed that usually it's the security checks dragging everybody down in the process , also this is the most complicate and time consuming part of the whole process . I don't suppose there's the need to explain how security checks work, and you will see there's no telling which agency involved in is causing the stall .

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
@PAINKILLER28

Here is my timeline

Waiting now for ppr
okay now, you need to keep an eye on ECAS now, not the GCkey .

karthi1984.tnj

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Alberta
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
okay now, you need to keep an eye on ECAS now, not the GCkey .
@PAINKILLER28

Though CIC agent says security not started it might have completed on background, as it is coming to final stage that's why my VO requested my spouse and kid to re-asses the medical. I'll be shortly receive decision made, right????

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
@PAINKILLER28

Though CIC agent says security not started it might have completed on background, as it is coming to final stage that's why my VO requested my spouse and kid to re-asses the medical. I'll be shortly receive decision made, right????
I can't assume what is going on backstage , but I can tell you that's exactly what happened to me and my family.

karthi1984.tnj

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Alberta
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
Here is my timeline

Sirtee

Star Member
May 30, 2018
AOR Received.
20-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Here is my timeline
If I may ask, are your dependents inland or outland?
I'm also experiencing an elongated background check, January 2018 applicant

karthi1984.tnj

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Alberta
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
This is response I received today morning, what's this when it says review

This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of your application.

Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course.

H Syan

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Windsor

This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of your application.

I guess that is the standard response everyone gets when you send an enquiry by webform or through call center.

paparazzi1987

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018

I have this too
Greetings,

Please note that the file is awaiting review by an officer.

Should anything else is required, we will contact you.

Best regards,

JTR
A/Supervisor
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada
Superviseur en intérim
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada / Gouvernement du Canada