+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
What can it mean?
I suppose it's very common for his category, BC PNP entrepreneur . I haven't seen any applicant of that particular stream that got their results without going through an interview .

I guess in that category , an interview is like our final GU, it's a good thing .

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I suppose it's very common for his category, BC PNP entrepreneur . I haven't seen any applicant of that particular stream that got their results without going through an interview .

I guess in that category , an interview is like our final GU, it's a good thing .
And what do you think of that my application has been transferred to Vancouver office? It could be a good thing? Heard any experience in such thing?

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
And what do you think of that my application has been transferred to Vancouver office? It could be a good thing? Heard any experience in such thing?
which sub category did you go through ? skilled worker? entrepreneur ? or some other one ? cos if it's entrepreneur it's very common for them to transfer your file to local office , and good news won't be far.

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
okay, that's not very common . looks like you have been selected randomly for spot check . I would get ready for an interview if I were you .
Also could you tell me how long it takes to review my file in Vancouver? It will be finalized here or they send it back?

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Also could you tell me how long it takes to review my file in Vancouver? It will be finalized here or they send it back?
I believe when they finish the interview they collect your passport and send it to Ottawa for visas . sorry I have no idea how long it takes the Vancouver office to schedule an interview , also it's very likely they will contact your employer and verify your employment in your case . it's just an extra step than most of the applicants I suppose .

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I believe when they finish the interview they collect your passport and send it to Ottawa for visas . sorry I have no idea how long it takes the Vancouver office to schedule an interview , also it's very likely they will contact your employer and verify your employment in your case . it's just an extra step than most of the applicants I suppose .
Okay, thanks! It won't be any problem if they contact my employer. Are you sure about the interview though?

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Okay, thanks! It won't be any problem if they contact my employer. Are you sure about the interview though?
no I am not , when it comes to about IRCC I am not sure about anything . I can just tell you this, not everybody s file got transferred to the local office , so I figure that's what's gonna happen . also , that's what happened to the friend of mine I mentioned earlier .

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
no I am not , when it comes to about IRCC I am not sure about anything . I can just tell you this, not everybody s file got transferred to the local office , so I figure that's what's gonna happen . also , that's what happened to the friend of mine I mentioned earlier .
Okay :D thanks again

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
no , there won't be any update regarding your medical results, and the panel physician will not discuss anything with you . some of them are kind enough to let you know if there's any problem with your results or not , but that's it . nothing more will be shared with the applicant .
Thanks bro.
Medical passed today, wait for the next move from them

Reactions: PAINKILLER28

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Ainp applicant here. My file got transferred to London visa office in the Uk

H Syan

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Windsor
I haven't found answer, so I have a question guys. In ECAS the status changed from "in process" to "application received", in GCKey nothing changed. Does anyone know what it means? Was anyone in same situation? I called CIC yesterday and today but I wasn't able to talk to them yet.
Same happened with me couple of weeks ago. I called cic and agent confirmed that it is sole technical glitch. Nothing to be happy about..