+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
Did you apply for a GCMS note to take a look? If you did and you found out there is a lot of missing activities, maybe you are being security screening(heard from others).
I ordered it. Nothing missing. The officer just forgot!!! I even order csis, proof no ss.

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
Can you tell me what exactly will show on the csis note if not a security screen? THX
I don’t know what exactly will show if ss. My order is they don’t have record about inquiries z it’s meaning they are not working on my case about security screening. If you want to know, order a note,too.

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
Something security is not started maybe is a good news. One guy I know told me his security checks start at May 14th but his csba note told him ss began at May 17th which received this week.
So i think first cic fo securiry check itself and if any red flags they give it to CBSA??

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
So i think first cic fo securiry check itself and if any red flags they give it to CBSA??
not exactly. all security is done by CBSA and if there's anything to be noticed and CBSA can't figure it out the case will be given to CSIS, which indicates another level of security check .

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
not exactly. all security is done by CBSA and if there's anything to be noticed and CBSA can't figure it out the case will be given to CSIS, which indicates another level of security check .
So then how in the morning they told me secueity not started and in evening it was passed...but no DM..but i confirmed it with at least 10 agents that security was passed on 10 june

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
And u ordered CBSA notes too...was there any mention of security??

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
So then how in the morning they told me secueity not started and in evening it was passed...but no DM..but i confirmed it with at least 10 agents that security was passed on 10 june
that I can't explain my friend . it's always like that , they always tell you it's not started and suddenly it's passed . happening to many of us recently.

after you passed all the checks there's still final review , the main officer will go through your file and check if everything is valid , then if he or she has no concern otherwise they will issue a DM and PPR will follow . I believe that's the procedure.

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
I ordered both CBSA and CSIS notes , on both they said we don't know who this person is and we get nothing on him ....
But many people get ppr very next day from the day they passed security...as they get a ghost update..
As one of my frnd was told in the morning that security not started and in evening he got DM and next day was for PPR