Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
hi buddy, My security check due day is passed, I called CIC and there is a lady help me send a request to OFFICER, may be they will send back information about why is delay? the agent told me eveything looks fine.but security check in processing since May 14th.
I doubt that agents can send a request to CBSA officer, security is done by CBSA. They take their own time to do this. If its more than a month, you can request CBSA notes to check why a delay is observed

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
I doubt that agents can send a request to CBSA officer, security is done by CBSA. They take their own time to do this. If its more than a month, you can request CBSA notes to check why a delay is observed
Thanks a lot for reply me, BASE ON MY UNDERSTANDING, the agent said request to IRCC, because you I mentioned in MAY 17TH ALL THE SECURITY DATA HAS ALREADY UPLOADED, I think CBSA send back to IRCC to review it.
the agent said that she send request to IRCC ask them why delay, if the agent send to IRCC officer that means has already done by CBSA. right?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Thanks a lot for reply me, BASE ON MY UNDERSTANDING, the agent said request to IRCC, because you I mentioned in MAY 17TH ALL THE SECURITY DATA HAS ALREADY UPLOADED, I think CBSA send back to IRCC to review it.
the agent said that she send request to IRCC ask them why delay, if the agent send to IRCC officer that means has already done by CBSA. right?
Oh if you are clear that the security is done by CBSA, then the decision is pending from IRCC and the agent might have sent it to the officer which they can. So, in that case, relax and check your email daily.

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
Oh if you are clear that the security is done by CBSA, then the decision is pending from IRCC and the agent might have sent it to the officer which they can. So, in that case, relax and check your email daily.
you are good man! reply so fast, I AM VERY APPROPRIATE!
to be honest, I am not sure whether done by Cbsa or not! I just predict it that the agent send request to officer who is Ircc officer. I really need a person like you tell me where is my case right now, I mean not location, I mean where is my stage. let us say if I got SECURITY SCREENING THAT will takes me a long time to wait. I have order a CBSA notes since June 4th. not coming yet!
what is your opinion? where do you think my case is? CBSA OR IRCC READY FOR REVIEW?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
you are good man! reply so fast, I AM VERY APPROPRIATE!
to be honest, I am not sure whether done by Cbsa or not! I just predict it that the agent send request to officer who is Ircc officer. I really need a person like you tell me where is my case right now, I mean not location, I mean where is my stage. let us say if I got SECURITY SCREENING THAT will takes me a long time to wait. I have order a CBSA notes since June 4th. not coming yet!
what is your opinion? where do you think my case is? CBSA OR IRCC READY FOR REVIEW?
I think the case is still with CBSA, and agents sometimes just raise a webform on your behalf which give a regular generic reply. I suggest you to be positive, wait for your CBSA notes and see what are the comments. Just pray that CSIS is not involved, else the security might take couple of weeks extra.

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
I think the case is still with CBSA, and agents sometimes just raise a webform on your behalf which give a regular generic reply. I suggest you to be positive, wait for your CBSA notes and see what are the comments. Just pray that CSIS is not involved, else the security might take couple of weeks extra.
YES YOU ARE RIGHT, I WAS GOT CSIS NOTES IN MAY 6TH WHICH IS NOT COVER BY CSIS, HOWEVER, MY SECURITY CHECK START AT MAY 13TH SO PROBABLY NOT USEFUL NOTES.

I totally agree with you the case was still in CBSA, but I was confuse IN May 17th the data uploaded completely what is that mean? means CBSA uploaded? or ?

Derek78

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
YES YOU ARE RIGHT, I WAS GOT CSIS NOTES IN MAY 6TH WHICH IS NOT COVER BY CSIS, HOWEVER, MY SECURITY CHECK START AT MAY 13TH SO PROBABLY NOT USEFUL NOTES.

I totally agree with you the case was still in CBSA, but I was confuse IN May 17th the data uploaded completely what is that mean? means CBSA uploaded? or ?
I have the similar case. On Wednesday agent told me that my security was received by ircc and now waiting for review. Medical has been extended.

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
I have the similar case. On Wednesday agent told me that my security was received by ircc and now waiting for review. Medical has been extended.
hi man, I was confused that because I do not know where is my case right now, the only evidence is security data uploaded completed on May 17th.
so I think is done by CBSA, and send back TO IRCC do review.
but right now I do not have confidence about it. I think GURU is right, CASE still in CBSA.

Newfoundland

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi
I m 28 july 2017 aplicant. Today I got email from cic but I don't understand the actual meaning. Can anyone help me.
Cic said :
Good day

This email is in response to correspondence received via the Call Centre regarding processing times.

Please be advised your application is in queue awaiting the review of an Officer.

You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you,

MH

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada / Gouvernement du Canada

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
Hi
I m 28 july 2017 aplicant. Today I got email from cic but I don't understand the actual meaning. Can anyone help me.
Cic said :
Good day

This email is in response to correspondence received via the Call Centre regarding processing times.

Please be advised your application is in queue awaiting the review of an Officer.

You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you,

MH

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
I think this is call center agent help you send request and they send back. just mean final review, everything is done I think.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......

It should be that CBSA has hand over the case back to IRCC. wait for the notes, no point getting so tensed.

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
It should be that CBSA has hand over the case back to IRCC. wait for the notes, no point getting so tensed.
good morning, Today is my birthday, the call center agent told me about send request to IRCC, she said she was send request to internal way to IRCC is not the way we use which is webform. I hope has already done by cbsa and just send back to IRCC waiting for anlysis and review.
as a consequece , I decedid to go vacation seveal weeks instead call them, thanks a lot helping me! once I received my gold email. I WILL CONTACT YOU.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
good morning, Today is my birthday, the call center agent told me about send request to IRCC, she said she was send request to internal way to IRCC is not the way we use which is webform. I hope has already done by cbsa and just send back to IRCC waiting for anlysis and review.
as a consequece , I decedid to go vacation seveal weeks instead call them, thanks a lot helping me! once I received my gold email. I WILL CONTACT YOU.
Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. Enjoy your day and i pray that you get the email as a birthday gift. :) God bless you.

Reactions: Prg.7778

karthi1984.tnj

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Alberta
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
File Received: December 18, 2017