+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
I called in today and they told me security is passed ....and i called in yesterday too when it was not started....so just took 1 day...

What is next..when can i hope ppr...everything is passed and medical is up to date

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I called in today and they told me security is passed ....and i called in yesterday too when it was not started....so just took 1 day...

What is next..when can i hope ppr...everything is passed and medical is up to date
Wow! That's great!

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018

Congratulations . next step should be status change to decision made on ECAS and followed by PPR in GCkey.

I passed all the checks last Monday , haven't received a DM yet .

Just here

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017

I am in the same situation, everything is passed from May 21, nothing yet.. called the like 5 times already, they just keep saying just wait for the final review, it’s can’t take few weeks to few months....

Maricel_25

Sep 2, 2017
Guys did you experience this,what will happen next?, i have GU today my medical change to "we are reviewing your medical result" from "we do not need medical for now."
My medical expired last may 3 2019.

Anna09

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
I wouldn't suggest you to do that until it goes beyond 19 months . cos a MP can not impede or do anything to speed up your application at this point . MP can only ask for information regarding your case . if it goes beyond 19 months, then I don't know what a MP can do. hope you don't need to find out .
Hi what is MP is it same with Gcms or web form ?
Thanks

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
I am in the same situation, everything is passed from May 21, nothing yet.. called the like 5 times already, they just keep saying just wait for the final review, it’s can’t take few weeks to few months....
How about your medical..still valid