+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I guess my security haven't started on the date they pulled the data . but I have already passed the security check, which was the last check left . it has been confirmed by 3 call center agents .
Mine still haven't started. Criminality in process for more than a month. And I have 25 days left. The agent laughed and said last week it won't be finished till. I don't think it's funny at all.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
L

how long they gonna take for december files . Its frustrating .even march april 2018 applicants ate getting pr
I don't want to think about it , man. it's so disappointing and unfair. I know for a fact that all my checks are done a week ago , and I believe just because I still got 32 days left on my application IRCC decided to take their time for the last step on it .

I can go on and on for hours with the nastiest language for them but noooooo , I ain't gonna let them disappoint me again .

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Mine still haven't started. Criminality in process for more than a month. And I have 25 days left. The agent laughed and said last week it won't be finished till. I don't think it's funny at all.
don't let those people bother you , man. they aren't the real agents processing the applications, the call center agents are just a bunch of petty functional that reads you what they see on a screen . IRCC always say it's not started and boom, you got it passed . it's funny and laughable how they work , which is beyond our reasoning for fairness and efficiency.

Mannatdeep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
don't let those people bother you , man. they aren't the real agents processing the applications, the call center agents are just a bunch of petty functional that reads you what they see on a screen . IRCC always say it's not started and boom, you got it passed . it's funny and laughable how they work , which is beyond our reasoning for fairness and efficiency.
I don't want to think about it , man. it's so disappointing and unfair. I know for a fact that all my checks are done a week ago , and I believe just because I still got 32 days left on my application IRCC decided to take their time for the last step on it .

I can go on and on for hours with the nastiest language for them but noooooo , I ain't gonna let them disappoint me again .
Same here i have 25 days left .when i called them they said oh everything is done. all the security checks arw done .only final review left .they said call me after your 19 months timing done .then they will see .

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Same here i have 25 days left .when i called them they said oh everything is done. all the security checks arw done .only final review left .they said call me after your 19 months timing done .then they will see .
you see what's happening here dude? if they tell you something will take 19 months to complete, they will not bother to take an extra step to shorten it to 18.

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
So do you think or know that if MP calls them regarding with an application, it will get the same answer like us?

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
So do you think or know that if MP calls them regarding with an application, it will get the same answer like us?
I wouldn't suggest you to do that until it goes beyond 19 months . cos a MP can not impede or do anything to speed up your application at this point . MP can only ask for information regarding your case . if it goes beyond 19 months, then I don't know what a MP can do. hope you don't need to find out .

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I wouldn't suggest you to do that until it goes beyond 19 months . cos a MP can not impede or do anything to speed up your application at this point . MP can only ask for information regarding your case . if it goes beyond 19 months, then I don't know what a MP can do. hope you don't need to find out .
Please let me a question. We have 2 kids living in home country and they are non-accompanying dependents. Is the process same for them? I know medical is, it's done already but what about other stages? Thanks in advance

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Please let me a question. We have 2 kids living in home country and they are non-accompanying dependents. Is the process same for them? I know medical is, it's done already but what about other stages? Thanks in advance
okay, the first question is that are they included in your application. and are they type A dependent ? if yes, the process is the same , but RCC usually don't bother with minors . they are not very likely to get any security or other checks only a simplified medical, that's pretty much it.

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
okay, the first question is that are they included in your application ? if yes, the process is the same , but RCC usually don't bother with minors . they are not very likely to get any security or other checks only a simplified medical, that's pretty much it.
Yes, they are included as non-accompanying dependent. One of them medical exam passed just in Feb, 2019. Do you think the application can be delayed by this?

ordigoo

Mar 8, 2019
Hello ordigoo. Yeah I had that request. As for me, for almost a month, it shows that we are reviewing additional documents provided. It has not changed to being reviewed. I am uncertain how long it would take. How about you? Have you ever called them recently?
Last time I called it was last week which they told me my security started. No updates since.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Yes, they are included as non-accompanying dependent. One of them medical exam passed just in Feb, 2019. Do you think the application can be delayed by this?
I honestly can't say for sure , it's IRCC we are dealing with here , anything could happen.