+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Sucrema

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi everyone,
Just received my GCMS notes ordered on 15 Apr, which indicates that I have passed every check except security and my medical exam are going to expire today. The status on security check section was NOT STARTED.
2017 Nov 27 applicant

apimenta

Jun 26, 2017
Hi everyone,
Just received my GCMS notes ordered on 15 Apr, which indicates that I have passed every check except security and my medical exam are going to expire today. The status on security check section was NOT STARTED.
2017 Nov 27 applicant
I passed for the same situation of you. I recommend you to notify them about this issue by web form for them send a new medical requisition exam. While I did not do this, my application remained stacked.... weird thing.

Sucrema

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
I passed for the same situation of you. I recommend you to notify them about this issue by web form for them send a new medical requisition exam. While I did not do this, my application remained stacked.... weird thing.
Thanks for your advise. What's your AR?

Tim47

May 2, 2019
Did they requested remedical and you did remedical already? If so, how long after web form did they requested remedical?

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
Hi everyone,
2017 Nov 27 applicant
my timeline almose same as you NOVEMBER 6TH 2017, MY SECURITY CHECK WAS IN PROSESSING. moreover, my bridge open work perimit is approved in Wednesday.

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
Did you call CIC to inquire the status of your security check or from your GCMS note?
NO, I DID NOT! WHEN I CALL THEM THEY ARE NOT HAPPY, SO I JUST ASK WHAT IS MY CURRENT STATS FOR MY CASE, HE JUST SAY EVERYTHING IS PASSED. SECURITY CHECK IN POSSESSING . THE CASE STILL IN SYDNEY

Reactions: vikassaharan

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NO, I DID NOT! WHEN I CALL THEM THEY ARE NOT HAPPY, SO I JUST ASK WHAT IS MY CURRENT STATS FOR MY CASE, HE JUST SAY EVERYTHING IS PASSED. SECURITY CHECK IN POSSESSING . THE CASE STILL IN SYDNEY
That's a piece of good news, security takes 2-12 weeks and you will soon get the good news.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
my timeline almose same as you NOVEMBER 6TH 2017, MY SECURITY CHECK WAS IN PROSESSING. moreover, my bridge open work perimit is approved in Wednesday.
Security takes 2-12 weeks, and this is the last stage so hopefully, you should hear the final decision soon

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
thanks a lot, so that means it is small chance get security screening? after security check, what is next step?
So just to clarify Security screening/Security and Background check is all the same. But in some cases CSIS is involved by CBSA, that is when the application takes more time to process.
You can get to know about the security update by ordering CBSA and CSIS notes.