+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

veeditparikh2211

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Very similar to mine. Maybe you can call them today. I called last week no request yet but today I called the agent said they have requested
I just called in yesterday so they told not requested anything yet when did your medical expire ? And when did you called before to confirm that they requested the medical ?

Reactions: KKK.f

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
I just called in yesterday so they told not requested anything yet when did your medical expire ? And when did you called before to confirm that they requested the medical ?
My medical expire May 54 next week. I called them just now. They said they have sent the request for extension last week

new_43

Aug 2, 2017
AOR Received.
15 Sep 2017
Med's Request
20 Mar 2018
Med's Done....
19 Apr 2018
Congratulations. Did IRCC ever ask you for additional documents?Did you get a ghost update before the PPR anytime in the process?
They did ask my CV about 6 months ago. And yes, I got a ghost update in CIC account about 2 weeks before PPR email.

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
OMG I GOT MY GHOST UPDATE TODAY!!!!!!
good luck man! I got the same GHOST update in Wednesday which is good! then if you call CIC they will tell you we are processing your security check!! that is my case, I think your security check is in processing because Ghost update.

Sucrema

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
good luck man! I got the same GHOST update in Wednesday which is good! then if you call CIC they will tell you we are processing your security check!! that is my case, I think your security check is in processing because Ghost update.
Oh man, I thought it has been done. Alright, it'd be better than nothing.

Sucrema

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
One of my friend who is July applicant called cic and was told that security check has been started. However he never received the ghost update.

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
One of my friend who is July applicant called cic and was told that security check has been started. However he never received the ghost update.
case by case! that is why you have to call them ask what is about GHOST UPDATE. Anyway, my is from not start yet to in processing for my security check. you are right better than nothing.