+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
A lawyer can see the Progress bar / timeline our our application ?
if you used a paid representative and he linked your application to his account then yes. I have access to my boss's account and I can see those progress bar long before it was introduced to our personal GCkey accounts .

Reactions: iamgursingh

Maankaur

Jun 12, 2018
if you used a paid representative and he linked your application to his account then yes. I have access to my boss's account and I can see those progress bar long before it was introduced to our personal GCkey accounts .
yes my represenative is paid . he linked my application online .

ceek

Star Member
Aug 7, 2016
I got GCMs note summary says no additional information/ documentation required at this time medical and criminality passed...though my med already expired....I got 54 pages with alot I don't even understand.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Has there beena time where someome had multiple Ghost Updates? Like different days?
I believe there should be more than 1 along the way. for example, I got a ghost update on the April 9th, according to the new GCMS note, it was about the non-compliance check changed to "Cancelled". With my security check "not started", I believe I will have at least one more during the process.

Reactions: yonggim1219

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I got GCMs note summary says no additional information/ documentation required at this time medical and criminality passed...though my med already expired....I got 54 pages with alot I don't even understand.
Check for R10 and A11.2, this is located toward the end. Under NOTES

samfa

Dec 19, 2017
Anyone has done a landing interview here? We just received an email to do the interview on June 4th, at Etobicoke. I didn't know there will be an interview, any experience? Thanks a lot.