+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
I got a ghost update yesterday and was waiting for at least a DM today that not happened so far.
Quite frustrating, CIC has no pattern though! Let's enjoy the weekend and pray for good news next week!
so far as I gathered , it should be a ghost update in GCkey followed by status changed to DM in ECAS maybe the following day and PPR in God knows how many days .....

Edutasne

Feb 8, 2019
so far as I gathered , it should be a ghost update in GCkey followed by status changed to DM in ECAS maybe the following day and PPR in God knows how many days .....
That's what I was expecting since my last GCMNOTE showed that I had pass all the requirements except the security. As soon as I got the ghost update I thought should be the security done and next step DM on Ecas...... But , you know how unpredictable they are.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
That's what I was expecting since my last GCMNOTE showed that I had pass all the requirements except the security. As soon as I got the ghost update I thought should be the security done and next step DM on Ecas...... But , you know how unpredictable they are.
we are in the same situation , all other checks are done except the security. I got a ghost update on April 9th , nothing since .

Reactions: Edutasne

Shuo Shang

Oct 26, 2018
One of my friends who is Feb 2018 applicant got ppr yesterday, her first medical done on May 5 2019 after long waiting. It looks like not everyone needs security check.

Reactions: KKK.f

inrcan

Aug 13, 2017
One of my friends who is Feb 2018 applicant got ppr yesterday, her first medical done on May 5 2019 after long waiting. It looks like not everyone needs security check.
Its Bizarre....how they skipped application from end of Dec 2017 ans started approving applications for Feb/April 2018.

ceek

Star Member
Aug 7, 2016
Dec 11th 2017 still waiting 1 dependant. Upfront medical was done and now expired. Security check not started..

Reactions: KKK.f