+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

apimenta

Jun 26, 2017
Hey Guys,

After sent and IRCC received the passports/photos, Do you know how long it takes in average to IRCC send back?

dreamerx10

Jul 22, 2015
My friend got update of Decision Made.
AR Dec 27 2017
AOR:Feb 09 2018
Mr: May 2018.
Hope more for Dec application.

Usually within 15 days...+/-2 days if it was sent before weekend.
That is such a good news!!!! Finally a dm for December applicants!! That too for 2018 medical pass... Wo hooooo.. God bless everyone!!

Reactions: KKK.f and inrcan

apimenta

Jun 26, 2017
My friend got update of Decision Made.
AR Dec 27 2017
AOR:Feb 09 2018
Mr: May 2018.
Hope more for Dec application.

Usually within 15 days...+/-2 days if it was sent before weekend.
Thank you for the answer my friend. I am just asking because however I sent the copy of passports (Yes, I have ETA) I have a travel planned to the end of this month. Just to make sure that everything will be OK.

inrcan

Aug 13, 2017
Thank you for the answer my friend. I am just asking because however I sent the copy of passports (Yes, I have ETA) I have a travel planned to the end of this month. Just to make sure that everything will be OK.
Hopefully you get it soon! Finally your long wait ends for PR.

JYZ

Jun 20, 2017
Hi every one, I have a general question:
I've got my PR through PNP stream after graduation form a Canadian University. I couldn't find a job and I am considering to go back to university and start studying a new major. Before doing so, I just wanted to make sure that this, going to university again instead of working, will nat put me in trouble when I want to get my citizenship? If you remember while we were applying for PNP somehow we promised to not go back to school again. I really appreciate it if you could advise. Thanks

Ckharry

May 5, 2019
Nainital
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
DELHI
App. Filed.......
16-11-2022
I've got my PR through PNP stream after graduation form a Canadian University. I couldn't find a job and I am considering to go back to university and start studying a new major. Before doing so, I just wanted to make sure that this, going to university again instead of working, will nat put me in trouble when I want to get my citizenship? If you remember while we were applying for PNP somehow we promised to not go back to school again. I really appreciate it if you could advise. Thanks
As far as i remember there isno such thing you can go to university.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
if you have already got your PR , you can go to university as you wish. who said you can't do that ? BC PNP doesn't make you promise such a thing as far as I know cos it simply doesn't make any sense .

Reactions: JYZ

apimenta

Jun 26, 2017
Since the moment that you are holding a PR you can do anything that you want.. work, study, move to a new province and etc etc.... you don't have any kind of obligations in relation of these things =)

mitchcrease

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Since the moment that you are holding a PR you can do anything that you want.. work, study, move to a new province and etc etc.... you don't have any kind of obligations in relation of these things =)
You can't commit a serious crime or live outside of canada for more than two years out of the previous five. Also, if you you received your PR through a PNP it is not advisable to move to another province until after you have citizenship.

Reactions: JYZ and Tsb

apimenta

Jun 26, 2017
You can't commit a serious crime or live outside of canada for more than two years out of the previous five. Also, if you you received your PR through a PNP it is not advisable to move to another province until after you have citizenship.
Crimes should not to be committed right? In Canada and anywhere..... Moving to another province there is no impediment to do this.

Reactions: Grechy7

vikassaharan

Apr 11, 2019
I never heard that you cannot study after getting PpR. Well I have heard that you can study with Domestic fees rather than international student fees ahah. There is no restrictions on your education from any kind of PR stream you apply under