+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

PR#1

Feb 5, 2019
what does it say ?
Use to be 5 lines now it’s 6.

We sent you medical instructions on April 20, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. I passed the medical last year May so am not sure it is showing just now

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Use to be 5 lines now it’s 6.

We sent you medical instructions on April 20, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. I passed the medical last year May so am not sure it is showing just now
Thank you.

hhhhdmt

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
I am freaking out, can someone please help me?

I need to submit my application now, its paper based, it expires on 5th May. I am going to mail it today.

If i mail by expresspost Canada post, will it take the same time as fed ex? and, is the expresspost address the same as the regular address?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/case-processing-centre-sydney-nova-scotia.html#economic

• Centralized Intake Office – Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) – Non-Express Entry applications
    P.O. BOX 1450
    Sydney, NS B1P 6K5
    Canada
Is this the right address? I have a BC PNP, non express entry. I really need help here, i want to make sure it reaches them by Friday.

Please help