+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

iaq07

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
I applied BOWP on nov 23rd 2018 and hasn't heard anything it been 132 days so far. website time line is not matching to me. lol it is up to the officers they does cheery pick sometimes.
u applied online or paper application for BOWP

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
it shows 87 days.. really they r slow in processing applications
I think they giving wp extensions to all with in 100 days it looks like mine got stuck. I called them on feb 28 and they said all process has been done and it is in printing queue and no update after now i called last week and operator said all process have been done but not sure why it is not moving so she said they are going to send a follow up but it been a week since from then. She said for next follow up i have to wait a month. It is weird.

iaq07

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
I think they giving wp extensions to all with in 100 days it looks like mine got stuck. I called them on feb 28 and they said all process has been done and it is in printing queue and no update after now i called last week and operator said all process have been done but not sure why it is not moving so she said they are going to send a follow up but it been a week since from then. She said for next follow up i have to wait a month. It is weird.
yes looks weird. hopefully u will get it soon.. i applied for BOWP on 20th feb 2019 and waiting. got scared by seeing ur post:):):)

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Are you a Pnp applicant?? Restrictions with employer..i am just thinking how you get BOWP??
I am a paper based PR applicant. I am also a PNP holder without any employer restrictions. So i am eligible for a Bridge Open Work Permit. The PNP holders has employer restrictions can only get closed work Permit which allow them to work with same employer.

Tábata Brazil

Feb 28, 2019
Apply July 2017
AOR August 2017
MR 2018
April 2019 Medical results have been received.

My status has changed to Medical results have been received. What are the next steps?;)

Thank you!

Reactions: KKK.f