+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Hope254

Apr 23, 2018
One strange thing happened today. Till yesterday from Dec 12, 2018 the ECAS showed Decision Made. But today it showed In process.

My timeline:

Application Received: 30-Jan-2017
Schedule A request to fill gaps in time of study: 26-Oct-2017
Invitation to Pre-arrival services - 26-oct-2017
Medicals request: 3-Mar-2018
CV request: 11-May-2018
Decision Made status in ECAS: 12-Dec-2018
Decision Made changed back to "In Process": 1-Feb-2019

I don't know what is happening. I asked CIC agent yesterday. He said, all assessments are complete and passed. Officer has to review and proceed to further step. I also got status email after my request from CIC i.e Case Processing Agent. He said they have the application and it is in queue for review by officer and would contact in due course. I once again got frustrated today. Does this have problem of rejection of application at this time? I am completely helpless. Anyone can reply me please?
Might not be rejection. I read from another post that it goes back to in process if your medical has expired and are to ask you to do it again. I’m not sure about it - just read it somewhere. When is/was your medical to expire?

murthycps

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Might not be rejection. I read from another post that it goes back to in process if your medical has expired and are to ask you to do it again. I’m not sure about it - just read it somewhere. When is/was your medical to expire?
My medicals would expire on March 15 2019, I think. I too read somewhere. But why these CIC folks are making late even after decision made. What they want to check once again. Most of the people got PPR when DM was made a month ago. MIne was different. No criminal records, No abnormalities and others evident in GC_MSnotes etc. Bullshit people.

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
My medicals would expire on March 15 2019, I think. I too read somewhere. But why these CIC folks are making late even after decision made. What they want to check once again. Most of the people got PPR when DM was made a month ago. MIne was different. No criminal records, No abnormalities and others evident in GC_MSnotes etc. Bullshit people.

Wow! This is so sad. What a waste of time. Over 24 months already. Pls be patient. It is certainly not rejection. It is likely just some glitch with the officer handling your application. Hopefully within the coming week you get PPR. You might try not to request gcms notes again because I realized the more you request that the more it delay the application.
Good luck.

Last edited:

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
I have similar timeline as you. You see that all the people that received PPR on Jan 31st, they received message 1 month before they actually got their PPR. I hope we can get ours soon too

Yes I hope so too.
I think right after the August/September applicants gets theirs we are next. Hopefully we get DM in February.

Reactions: CocoLime

Hope254

Apr 23, 2018
I understand your frustration. But take it easy buddy for now. It’s gonna be well soon. I hope someone else will give their thoughts and opinions on this soon. All the best.

Hope254

Apr 23, 2018
Wow! This is so sad. What a waste of time. Over 24 months already. Pls be patient. It is certainly not rejection. It is likely just some glitch with the officer handling your application. Hopefully within the coming week you get PPR. You might try not to request gcms notes again because I realized the more you request that the more it delay the application.
Good luck.
Yeah, an agent told me so. That GCMS requests delay the processing. I’ve never requested since then.

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Yeah, an agent told me so. That GCMS requests delay the processing. I’ve never requested since then.

Yeah me neither.
Its been 5 months since I passed my medicals. Application rec Oct 2017. 15months already going to 16months. I have been tempted to request for gcms notes but I keep cautioning myself. The wait is frustrating and killing. But hopefully we will get a DM in February.

Reactions: Hope254

Hope254

Apr 23, 2018
Yeah me neither.
Its been 5 months since I passed my medicals. Application rec Oct 2017. 15months already going to 16months. I have been tempted to request for gcms notes but I keep cautioning myself. The wait is frustrating and killing. But hopefully we will get a DM in February.
Sure, I hope you get DM and PPR soon. I passed Medicals in April and got DM in January but I haven’t been sent PPR yet. I’m keeping fingers crossed too that it will come to an end soon. All the best.

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Sure, I hope you get DM and PPR soon. I passed Medicals in April and got DM in January but I haven’t been sent PPR yet. I’m keeping fingers crossed too that it will come to an end soon. All the best.

Wow!! Congratulations and best wishes to you too. I’m pretty sure you’ll get PPR in the new week.
Quick question though, between April when you passed medicals to January did you received any schedule A request or ghost mail? Anything at all?
And are you a single applicant?

Because

Reactions: Carkan and Hope254

Hope254

Apr 23, 2018
Wow!! Congratulations and best wishes to you too. I’m pretty sure you’ll get PPR in the new week.
Quick question though, between April when you passed medicals to January did you received any schedule A request or ghost mail? Anything at all?
And are you a single applicant?

Because
Thanks. I’m hoping so too.

No I didn’t get a request for Schedule A. But I had a ghost update on Nov 29, 2018. That was the first update since medicals in April. After that it was DM on Jan 3, 2019 and there has been nothing more to date.

No it’s me and family of three. I’m an outland applicant but my application was processed in Sydney Nova Scotia.

Are you single and inland?

Reactions: Carkan

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Thanks. I’m hoping so too.

No I didn’t get a request for Schedule A. But I had a ghost update on Nov 29, 2018. That was the first update since medicals in April. After that it was DM on Jan 3, 2019 and there has been nothing more to date.

No it’s me and family of three. I’m an outland applicant but my application was processed in Sydney Nova Scotia.

Are you single and inland?

Wow nice. Thanks for the response.

Nope I have family as well; three dependants (wife and two kids). Yes I am inland.
My medical request was actually April too but sent into my spam and I didnt see it until August and I requested another medical form and I was eventually granted in August, and I passed mid-September. Then I got scheduled A request Sept 17 and I sent it right away.
Since then no updates but my profile shows that my schedule A form has been received and my medicals passed.
Just waiting for completion of security and eligibility and them hopefully DM soon just like you. Lol

The wait is killing but we keep hope alive. It will be worth it eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carkan

Hope254

Apr 23, 2018
Wow nice. Thanks for the response.

Nope I have family as well; three dependants (wife and two kids). Yes I am inland.
My medical request was actually April too but sent into my spam and I didnt see it until August and I requested another medical form and I was eventually granted in August, and I passed mid-September. Then I got scheduled A request Sept 17 and I sent it right away.
Since then no updates but my profile shows that my schedule A form has been received and my medicals passed.
Just waiting for completion of security and eligibility and them hopefully DM soon just like you. Lol

The wait is killing but we keep hope alive. It will be worth it eventually.
Thanks for sharing, we are exactly same in terms of family size. Oh boy...April to August! I keep checking inbox and spam too all the time just so that I don’t miss anything. Glad they gave you other forms. But it seems you haven’t lost much time, you’re on schedule and will get all sorted out soon.

Yeah, security takes long but I gather that yours is almost done. The waiting kills for sure but you’ll soon have this out of your way.

Have a great day and all the best once again.

Reactions: Bade2145

murthycps

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Good luck.
Ya I understand. I will just wait. At least I got very small goodnote from cic call center agent that all assessments done and passed. It's in queue for further message.

Reactions: Bade2145

assadraza2696

Jan 11, 2018
My timeline
App Rec 2 Oct 2017
AOR 15 Nov 2017
Schedule A req 27 April 2018
Pre Arrival 28 April 2018
M.R 6 July
M.P 17 July 2018
Nothing so far..

We have pretty much same time line;

APP Rec 2 OCT 2017
AOR 13 NOV 2017
Pre Arrival 7 May 2017
MP 9 May 2017
RPRF Request 22 MAY 2017
RPRF Paid 28 MAY 2017
Ghost Update - 20 July 2017 GCMS reported Criminality passed
No updates after that.

assadraza2696

Jan 11, 2018
Medicals seems to be the reason. March 15 is like in less than 2 months. They generally make sure they give enough time to applicant for the landing and as far as I know deadline for the landing is the date of expiry of medicals.