+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Now we can’t even go for the border to ask for workpermit as we applied for visitor and didn’t get any reply for that from CIC, it takes 3 months to get visitor vissa
but if your old WP has already expired, you can still apply for the extension the same way you did when you got your WP in the first place.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Yes we have employee restrictions , but my consultant told that if we apply for restoration on PNP basis , we might get refusal
But he told nothing will affect PR
No job , sitting at home ,, also we didn’t get that pre arrival email
Okay, somebody please correct me if I am wrong about this, if you still have a job offer you can apply for the employer restricted WP again

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Yes we have employee restrictions , but my consultant told that if we apply for restoration on PNP basis , we might get refusal
But he told nothing will affect PR
No job , sitting at home ,, also we didn’t get that pre arrival email
so let me get this straight , you have no job offer , you old WP has already expired, you got the restoration already, are those facts correct?

NGK123

Nov 15, 2018
so let me get this straight , you have no job offer , you old WP has already expired, you got the restoration already, are those facts correct?
Had PNP approval with job offer , applied workpermit which got refusal as we applied for open permit , now consultant told that if we apply for restoration of workpermit under PNP on employer portal it might get refused, so he applied for vait

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Had PNP approval with job offer , applied workpermit which got refusal as we applied for open permit , now consultant told that if we apply for restoration of workpermit under PNP on employer portal it might get refused, so he applied for vait
please answer my question : are the facts I listed correct or not?

NGK123

Nov 15, 2018
K we had PNP approved then applied for PR, before expiry of work permit we applied for open workpermit with job offer , but got refusal , now our old work permits got expired , so no choice now , applied for visitor , now waiting
Have I answered to ur question and thank you soo much for ur reply

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
K we had PNP approved then applied for PR, before expiry of work permit we applied for open workpermit with job offer , but got refusal , now our old work permits got expired , so no choice now , applied for visitor , now waiting
Have I answered to ur question and thank you soo much for ur reply
Okay. now if you still have that job offer, you can apply for a work permit when you receive your restoration . also, you can choose not to apply again and wait for your restoration . unless your province learnt about your losing you job and choose to withdraw your nomination , you can wait for your PR result .

but no matter what you do with your status , DO contact IRCC and find out about the status of your PR application . either call them, use webform or order GCMS note .

Reactions: mpreetsingh

NGK123

Nov 15, 2018
I already applied for GCMS notes waiting for it
My consultant now no problem for PR
Which nomination should I with draw
All medicals everything done for or and when I called CIC they said stage 2 background check going on

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
I already applied for GCMS notes waiting for it
My consultant now no problem for PR
Which nomination should I with draw
All medicals everything done for or and when I called CIC they said stage 2 background check going on
Then it looks like you are doing alright . don't let your province know that you lost your job, or they will withdraw your nomination .

Reactions: mpreetsingh

NGK123

Nov 15, 2018
No no I lost my job , but in this pnp application and principal applicant is my husband ..he s also not working because we don’t have work permit ..
Can u please tell me that pre arrival email

sk0101

Sep 15, 2018
PPR is raining since Friday you will get it soon
What's your timeline?
Country of residence: Canada
PNP category: Provincial nominees
Nominating province: Ontario
Application Received: Aug 21, 2017
AOR date: Sep 27, 2017
Pre-Arrival Letter: Mar 28, 2018
Medical Requested: Jun 26, 2018
Medical Passed: Jul 05, 2018
Ghost Update: Nov 26, 2018

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Country of residence: Canada
PNP category: Provincial nominees
Nominating province: Ontario
Application Received: Aug 21, 2017
AOR date: Sep 27, 2017
Pre-Arrival Letter: Mar 28, 2018
Medical Requested: Jun 26, 2018
Medical Passed: Jul 05, 2018
Ghost Update: Nov 26, 2018

What is Ghost Update: ? I saw some thing which people call ghost update, I saw 3 times in this month, but still nothing came ?

A

abdisarockstar

Is there a trick you guys use to contact CIC on the phone? I’ve been trying since Friday but they never even put me in the wait queue.