PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ghost Update: In most of the cases you won't receive any emails, but If you login to your online account you will see "Application/Profile Updated", but when you will open the application there will be no change in your account, and when you go back to accounts home page you will see "Submitted" instead of "Application/Profile Updated".

Note: It doesn't mean PPR, but it means that some work is being done on your application by officer. And if all your documents are okay (as is the case with the majority of applicants), then that means it's a step towards PPR, so it's a good thing.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ON GCKEY account: if you click " View Submitted Application" -- than you can see below message; however when you go back / log out and again click this " View Submitted Application" message will be disappeared. this means that something being done on the files, and who saw "this" - all got updates after 1-2 weeks later, like PPR etc. but in my cases, I saw this 4 times in November, but did not get any.

The message is like below & I do not have any ADR

Documents submitted by the client

The following documents were submitted or have been requested to support your application.
You can only provide new versions of previously submitted documents if we request it.
If you do not send the requested document by the deadline, the status will change to "Overdue" and you will not be able to submit the document. We will review your application without the requested document.
After attaching your document, choose the "Next" button and follow the instructions to submit your document.

Supporting Documents
Supporting Documents
MR.XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Details
Document Name
Instructions
Options
Required By
There are no required documents for this Online Application.

luckylucky

Aug 30, 2018
Hi i have a question see if anyone could help?

Will the job category affect the processing time? I’m working for federal government, will I take longer to pass the security check?

PA.GO4PRO

Feb 9, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
28-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-12-2017
Med's Request
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
13-04-2018
LANDED..........
16-03-2015
Reactions: PAINKILLER28

Princess Ayat

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ON GCKEY account: if you click " View Submitted Application" -- than you can see below message; however when you go back / log out and again click this " View Submitted Application" message will be disappeared. this means that something being done on the files, and who saw "this" - all got updates after 1-2 weeks later, like PPR etc. but in my cases, I saw this 4 times in November, but did not get any.

The following documents were submitted or have been requested to support your application.
You can only provide new versions of previously submitted documents if we request it.
If you do not send the requested document by the deadline, the status will change to "Overdue" and you will not be able to submit the document. We will review your application without the requested document.
After attaching your document, choose the "Next" button and follow the instructions to submit your document.

Supporting Documents
Supporting Documents
MR.XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Details
Document Name
Instructions
Options
Required By

Same like me. What's your timeline?

Princess Ayat

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018

Supporting Documents
Supporting Documents
MR.XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Details
Document Name
Instructions
Options
Required By

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How many time you saw this?

My File received - 24Aug/2017
Aor- 2 October/2017
Pre arrival mail: 28 April/2018
File Transfer mail: 20 June/2018

Till waiting …...

Nsmansuri

Nov 27, 2018
For section 15 on gcms notes

15 (1) An officer is authorized to proceed with an examination if a person makes an application to the officer in accordance with this Act or if an application is made under subsection 11(1.01).