+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Hello

Big confusion.....after medical passed n even in last stage of file how come they mention Eligibility failed in GCMS..
Just got GCMS notes..

Application is in process.. NVDO

Eligibility: Failed
Criminality: In process
security:
Medical: Passed n Expired already

Didn't received any mail n ask for any clarification about Eligibility..n not even mention any comment in GCMS.
so can i mail n ask them to give details of eligibility failed.

wearied n strange...
Did you do anything wrong or is there anything that makes your case special? I mean what might have caused your eligibility to fail? any idea?

Rohan@1511

Aug 10, 2018
Did you do anything wrong or is there anything that makes your case special? I mean what might have caused your eligibility to fail? any idea?
no brother nothing is wrong n fake in my application..everything id genuine..
and i have no idea reason behind eligibility failed.

Mits123

Aug 9, 2018
Hi guys!!

I am sharing my timeline here!!

Inland Paperbased OINP

1. Applied to CIC: Sep 12,2017
2. AOR : Oct 19,2017
3. Request medical check-up: July 3 ,2018
4. Completed M-checkup July 9, 2018

As of Sep 27,2018......Waiting for the final decision!! Endless waiting time!!

I am hoping to receive PPR this year!!

Wish me luck and I also Wish you luck!!
Hi you are way far look over mine
1. Applied to cic :- June , 2017
2. AOR:- August’2017
3:- medical request -March , 2018
4:- medical updated on cic - April , 2018
Oinp inland paper based
Still waiting and hoping for some miracle

Juba

Oct 18, 2017
My timeline below
OINP MASTERS INLAND PAPER BASED

2017.8.30 AOR (Linked to online same day)
2018.2.28 pre-arrivel letter & Additional Docs request (Police clearance + updated Sch A ) which I sent the next day !
2018.3.23 Medical exam Request
2018.4.11 Medical exam done
2018.4.20 Medical exam passed

No Update since ! Called CIC two weeks ago they said all looks good ...Checking BG now.
I send my Documents by mail ( one of the 3 the ways mentioned in the request letter)
In My CIC Online account still says additional documet required !
If i click on submitted application it shows addtional document upload links..... and says overdue !
Should I upload scanned copies too in my profile? I thought i can send the original by post so do not need to upload again as they need the "original".
Any one had similar time line or experience please comment.
Have a wonderful THANKSGIVING :)

xavierhanzeyu

Apr 30, 2018
I am In dilemma guys.

I sent my passport yesterday for a getting stamped. I don’t know that when it’s gonna be back. I am planning to go to India in January around 11th.

If i go to landing as soon as i gget my Passport back , is it enough time to get PR Card before i leave for India
Yes, it takes about two months to get your PR card.

Aug 12, 2011
Renewing my work permit.

I've been waiting almost a full year now for a PR decision. My previous work permit was issued at the Peace Arch land border. It was employer restricted and supported by the BC PNP Work Support Letter. This time I'm thinking of doing it online. However, I have a question: Will my employer need to pay the "compliance fee" a second time? If so, will they need to go through the entire process again? There is very little information on renewing the work permit online. Is it easier to just do this at the border? Can you avoid the compliance fee that way? Please share your experiences!

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Renewing my work permit.

I've been waiting almost a full year now for a PR decision. My previous work permit was issued at the Peace Arch land border. It was employer restricted and supported by the BC PNP Work Support Letter. This time I'm thinking of doing it online. However, I have a question: Will my employer need to pay the "compliance fee" a second time? If so, will they need to go through the entire process again? There is very little information on renewing the work permit online. Is it easier to just do this at the border? Can you avoid the compliance fee that way? Please share your experiences!
I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think your employer will need to pay or sign anything. If in your papers you don't have any restrictions about online applications, than you can apply online.

Tek b

Sep 3, 2017
Hi guys!!

Inland Paperbased OINP

I have the same timing nothing yet

Tek b

Sep 3, 2017
I have the same timings.
Waiting for PPRstill
Hi guys!!

Inland Paperbased OINP

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think your employer will need to pay or sign anything. If in your papers you don't have any restrictions about online applications, than you can apply online.
You can do it on your own online. I'm not sure about processing it at the border. I read that getting an open work permit at the border is kind of complicated, but I am not sure. I don't know if it is only a rumor. I extended my post-graduate work permit at the border and I got it closed as your, sponsored by my employer . My friends, who had to renew their work permits, they did online and their employer did not pay the fee. That is why the received an open work permit. Since you have your file number you have the right to apply to a bridge work permit.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
You can do it on your own online. I'm not sure about processing it at the border. I read that getting an open work permit at the border is kind of complicated, but I am not sure. I don't know if it is only a rumor. I extended my post-graduate work permit at the border and I got it closed as your, sponsored by my employer . My friends, who had to renew their work permits, they did online and their employer did not pay the fee. That is why the received an open work permit. Since you have your file number you have the right to apply to a bridge work permit.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html
You replied to a wrong person, I answered to a question. About open work permit I totally agree with you. If the applicant have time, it's better to apply online because they issue open work permits in almost all cases. Also last few years cic actively eliminate close work permits and exchange them to open work permits. However, for some reasons officers at the border still issue a lot of close work permits.