February 13,2018
Passport Req..
April 12,2018
LANDED..........
May 03,2018

Kaur12n

Star Member
May 1, 2017
I have two applications in process. First one is paper based PNP Inland, submitted June 7th.

Then I created an EE profile and got invited for CEC with 445 points on June 26th. I accepted the ITA and applied under CEC on August 5th.

On August 11 I received and AOR (in my email) for my PNP application. They were saying I had to add it to my online CIC account.
I heard that it can cause problems between two applications so I linked my 1st paper based PNP application to my husbands account (he is my dependent in both cases).

I know that once one of them gets approved, you have to call and withdraw the other one. But definitely you can have more than one in process if you qualify under more than one program (I read it on CIC website).

So far so good! It worked for me.

Hopefully I helped!
Hi dear

M also in same situation. We r 2 applicant n i am primary applicant. I have received air for paper based pr application. Now i am deciding to create express entry profile. It will b great if u can answer my few questions if possible

1) I didnt get mr for paper based application. We have to so upfront medical in ee. How can we use the same medical in ee n paper based?
2) while creating my ee profile, they r asking for my husband's wprk experience. He is working backhome and i guess tgr r no work experience points for seconday appluxant and also m not sure under which noc his work falls. So, should i fill in thr that he has no work experience as someone told to put no in that point and mebtion abt hus work experience in personal history form adter getting ITA

Thanks in advance

Irada_G

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2017
Hi dear

M also in same situation. We r 2 applicant n i am primary applicant. I have received air for paper based pr application. Now i am deciding to create express entry profile. It will b great if u can answer my few questions if possible

1) I didnt get mr for paper based application. We have to so upfront medical in ee. How can we use the same medical in ee n paper based?
2) while creating my ee profile, they r asking for my husband's wprk experience. He is working backhome and i guess tgr r no work experience points for seconday appluxant and also m not sure under which noc his work falls. So, should i fill in thr that he has no work experience as someone told to put no in that point and mebtion abt hus work experience in personal history form adter getting ITA

Thanks in advance
Hi, so for medicals we did upfront for EE. When you do it the doctor gives you a confirmation document to upload a scan of it in your application. You then keep that paper.
I called CIC and the agent confirmed we can use same results for our PNP paper-based application (upon their request). Dont need to undergo medical exam again.

About work experience you have to ask the experts. My husband also has experience only from back home, I did fill it all in but of course did not get points for it. I just found the closest NOC and entered it. My understanding is, it doesn't matter if you enter it or not, if you are not claiming points for it. I might be wrong :)
I wasnt sure so i just filled everything to be safe.

Hopefully I helped :)

Kaur12n

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Hi, so for medicals we did upfront for EE. When you do it the doctor gives you a confirmation document to upload a scan of it in your application. You then keep that paper.
I called CIC and the agent confirmed we can use same results for our PNP paper-based application (upon their request). Dont need to undergo medical exam again.

About work experience you have to ask the experts. My husband also has experience only from back home, I did fill it all in but of course did not get points for it. I just found the closest NOC and entered it. My understanding is, it doesn't matter if you enter it or not, if you are not claiming points for it. I might be wrong :)
I wasnt sure so i just filled everything to be safe.

Hopefully I helped :)
Thanks a lot for replying.

So, you have not done anything with the medical results for paper based application. You gonna send them results upon thr request. Right?
Actually someone in the forum told me to send the medical results for paper based application in a case inquiry form to them.

Also, do we have to upload my spouse payslips n experience letter if i mention in his experience in ee profile after getting ITA or not?

Last edited:

vanrain88

Oct 12, 2017
I just got PPR. I have a question about passport required. My wife was on my application, but My wife’s name didn’t show on the email. Can I send my wife’s passport and photos with me together?

Irada_G

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2017
Thanks a lot for replying.

So, you have not done anything with the medical results for paper based application. You gonna send them results upon thr request. Right?
Actually someone in the forum told me to send the medical results for paper based application in a case inquiry form to them.

Also, do we have to upload my spouse payslips n experience letter if i mention in his experience in ee profile after getting ITA or not?
About medicals: I specifically asked the agent, if I should wait for the request for medicals or send them via Webform right now cause I have it ready. She told me it's better to wait until they ask for it.

About spouse's experience, again, I am not sure what's right, I did upload confirmation of his past employment but without pay slips.

Drigobrazil

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
edmonton-ab
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
08-08-2017
IELTS Request
no need
Med's Request
Mar-22-2018
Med's Done....
Mar-26-2018
hi guys,
Please I have a question. I applied for pr and I received the aor in aug 08. I’m waiting for the medical request. But my wife is pregnant and she can’t do x ray. So, this could be bad for our application? How they will proceed? We are inland. Thanks

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
jan 12, 2017
AOR march 18, 2017
MR oct 10, 2017
Can you be little more specific with your timeline so others can learn? Did you receive an additional doc requests and did you do your MR upfront? While August to Dec'16 folks are waiting for MR, its highly unusal. Not that I doubt, but just wanted to understand what you did different that it expedited your timeline.

Reactions: petaji and MarsiaMS

Drigobrazil

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
edmonton-ab
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016