vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Hello,

Where did you get this information regarding the timeline? Can you please show us the link so we can read about timelines and whatnot. If an application paid the RPRF do you think they will still ask for an updated Schedule A as well? In order to get medicals done you need to wait for 8-10 months, right? Do you think this is a lot to wait for medicals?
Hi there,

As for your first question, cic only post overall processing times which is currently sitting at 16 months per their website. CIC doesnt supply breakdown of timeframes for each stage. That being said, I cant provide you with links as such or neither would anyone on this forum and it would have made our lives so much easy if cic disclosed those exact timeframes. Sorry but I dont quite follow your next question. The updated schedule A information is something typically seen with inland applications. Following your AOR, you receive a reminder letter to remind you about paying RPRF fees, sending them an updated Sch A form and passport copies if any of this information has changed since the time of your application. This is to give you an opportunity to update those documnets before they process it and avoid any delays in application if they found discrepancies in record. And lastly, I do think the whole process is extremely lengthy for reasons best known to cic, but I guess my opinion doesnt matter. PLease note that the timelines I quoted in my post and from others for that matter on this forum is solely based on capturing trends from applications before us. Again, a lot of it depends on several factors: whether you are inland or outland, complexity of your case if it gets referred to CSIS for additional security checks, number of applicants on your applications, having a complete application file (no missing documents), etc etc so it is very subjective in that sense. Hope it makes sense.

Irada_G

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2017
Inland BC PNP

Application received on Jan. 27
AOR March 15
Generic reminder e-mail on June 12.

Anyone tried applying for Express Entry with your current application in progress?
I have two applications in process. First one is paper based PNP Inland, submitted June 7th.

Then I created an EE profile and got invited for CEC with 445 points on June 26th. I accepted the ITA and applied under CEC on August 5th.

On August 11 I received and AOR (in my email) for my PNP application. They were saying I had to add it to my online CIC account.
I heard that it can cause problems between two applications so I linked my 1st paper based PNP application to my husbands account (he is my dependent in both cases).

I know that once one of them gets approved, you have to call and withdraw the other one. But definitely you can have more than one in process if you qualify under more than one program (I read it on CIC website).

So far so good! It worked for me.

Hopefully I helped!

Reactions: MarsiaMS

Irada_G

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2017
Hi all,

My timeline
PNP-Inland Paper based (Alberta) received by IRCC June 7th, 2017
AOR: August 11
No upfront medicals

Current status: "We are processing your background check"

I have a question, maybe someone can help out.
After I submitted my PNP application, I also submitted another online CEC application. For the second one me and my husband did upfront medical exams. I am pretty sure I can use the same results for my PNP application once it gets requested, right?
My other question, does it make any sense to send it to them without their request, for example through Case specific form? (To avoid delays afterwards).

Thanks!!

Reactions: AlexandraO

Drigobrazil

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
edmonton-ab
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
08-08-2017
IELTS Request
no need
Med's Request
Mar-22-2018
Med's Done....
Mar-26-2018
I am a AINP applicant and got nominated on 28/05/2017.
Applied to cic receive 01/jun/17
I have got AOR on 08/aug/2017. Waiting for next step.

Drigobrazil

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
edmonton-ab
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
08-08-2017
IELTS Request
no need
Med's Request
Mar-22-2018
Med's Done....
Mar-26-2018
Where I can see my Current status? Tks

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hello,
Need help. My PR application under MPNP was received by CIC on July 31st 2017 and received AOR on Sept 13th. Linked my application online after few days. The status online says "An action is required" but there are no messages or information. Can somebody please guide, what should I do next?

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
Hello,
Need help. My PR application under MPNP was received by CIC on July 31st 2017 and received AOR on Sept 13th. Linked my application online after few days. The status online says "An action is required" but there are no messages or information. Can somebody please guide, what should I do next?
This is a glitch. Everyone has this system error.

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
BC PNP inland applicant skilled worker

Application received by CIC on 11th August
Just received AOR today 21 of September

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Your work permit expires when?
on 7th of November 2017. very very soon :eek:

I am going to apply for bridge work permit but haven't received support letter yet from British Columbia province ( asked them on 15th of August - still no news).

ANother option I'm considering - is to apply dependent application on basis of my spouse post graduate work permit, confirmation of which was received just yesterday too - waiting for original copy through mail.

A

abdisarockstar

on 7th of November 2017. very very soon :eek:

I am going to apply for bridge work permit but haven't received support letter yet from British Columbia province ( asked them on 15th of August - still no news).

ANother option I'm considering - is to apply dependent application on basis of my spouse post graduate work permit, confirmation of which was received just yesterday too - waiting for original copy through mail.
Oh I was planning to apply for the BOWP too. CIC received my application on Sep 18. Obviously I haven't received my AOR. My work permit expires Nov 24,2017 :( If I get the AOR, isn't that sufficient to apply for the Bridging open work permit? I'm from Manitoba. What did you mention about support letter? Is it different in BC?