dnemfvn

Jul 29, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I have heard that some officers do not request RCMP pcc if the candidate is in Canada. is this true?
It depends I guess. According to my gnotes, CIC sent my file or something to RCMP for RCMP screening. It says submit-batch sent-NRT(No repotable trace) and I live in Canada. But some people were requested RCMP record by CIC during the process of their applications.

abbytronix

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
It depends I guess. According to my gnotes, CIC sent my file or something to RCMP for RCMP screening. It says submit-batch sent-NRT(No repotable trace) and I live in Canada. But some people were requested RCMP record by CIC during the process of their applications.

Ok, thanks. Just wanted to make sure as I received a request to submit PCC from UAE (which I have already submitted but got another request) and no request for RCMP certificate so got a bit worried. Thanks though.

petaji

Jun 13, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-12-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
10-05-2018
Passport Req..
10-07-2018

robertoerc

Feb 27, 2017
How do you check gnotes? Thanks

dnemfvn

Jul 29, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
How do you check gnotes? Thanks
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

You can apply as many time as you want but it takes for about 1 month to receive the notes. And some people believe that ordering gnotes causes delaying processing of application but I don't think so. And there're 2 options which you need to pay $5 or free. I don't know what differences are between these two notes but you can get pretty much all information you want to know through free one.

Last edited:

robertoerc

Feb 27, 2017
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

You can apply as many time as you want but it take for about 1 month to receive the notes. And some people believe that ordering gnotes cuases delaying processing of application but I don't think so. And there're 2 options which you need to pay $5 or free. I don't know what differences are between these two notes but you can get pretty much all information you want to know through free one.
Thanks!!