+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
Hi guys. I keep forgetting my timeline. Lol. But here’s a very close description of the same.

MPNP paper based applicant
Application sent: September 17 2017
AOR: October 16 2017
Medical request: April 2 2018
Medical done: April 20 2018
Medical passed status as of right now.
Today May 1 2018: Received some pre arrival notice or something. Can somebody please explain it to me as to what should be done now? Is it just for informational purposes? I think it’s just defining as to what should you do before arriving and blah blah.

Responses will be appreciated.

Thanks people.
pre-arrival letter signifies that your eligibility has passed.
now you just need to wait for the Background check to be done and then get a PPR.

A

abdisarockstar

passport request - meaning they request your passport to stamp with Permanent Resident visa and issue COPR (confirmation of Permanent Residence - the most important document you will have in your entire life as a Canadian)
Haha gotcha. Thanks mate. Much appreciated

Reactions: lileka

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
now you just need to wait for the Background check to be done and then get a PPR.
@lileka wonderful information. Pre-arrival letter means eligibility passed. Before, I don’t know this information.

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Generally for express, they directly get it from RCMP. For paper based, it’s advisable to send them. Regardless, they can directly verify for common wealth countries
Ok, thanks for your reply!

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
@lileka wonderful information. Pre-arrival letter means eligibility passed. Before, I don’t know this information.
we figured it out thanks to all great forum members who posted their info. all the dates from GCMS notes confirm that too.

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hi lileka, I got pre arrival more than a month ago and still did not get MR, and eligibility note says- we are checking if you meet eligibility requirements.

Can you advise what that means?

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Ankz- Did you get your medical? Did you submit all the PCC's upfront?
Hi Xhosa, no not yet. Still waiting for MR.
I had submitted the fingerprints upfront and attached the payment receipt from RCMP for PCC. They did not ask for a copy yet.

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
Hi lileka, I got pre arrival more than a month ago and still did not get MR, and eligibility note says- we are checking if you meet eligibility requirements.

Can you advise what that means?
i think the status won't change even if your eligibility has passed. they don't bother updating them.
the best way to find out if your eligibility has passed is to either order GCMS notes or call the agent at 1-888-242-2100 and ask whether you've passed eligibility.