+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

frankyang1105

Nov 26, 2017
Yes
March 23,2018 cic requested me to pay RPRF, electronic fingerprints rcmp and medical request as well.
April 2 done medical
April 6 medical passed

Hoping for PPR soon.

Bout u?
Are you inland?
When I upload the criminal record check I forgot to attach my UCI number that might be the reason mine is taking longer.

Hope81

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
When I upload the criminal record check I forgot to attach my UCI number that might be the reason mine is taking longer.
You should put ur UCI and application # when uploading documents. Mine after uploading took 1 week to update as docs received then 2 weeks after update to we are reviewing ur additional docs uploaded.
I just hope PPR is on its way soon

frankyang1105

Nov 26, 2017
You should put ur UCI and application # when uploading documents. Mine after uploading took 1 week to update as docs received then 2 weeks after update to we are reviewing ur additional docs uploaded.
That could actually explain why I am waiting longer now. hope you get it soon.

frankyang1105

Nov 26, 2017
It is weird I have seen so many people with similar timeline got MR but I have not

Yvonne Feng

Apr 9, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
15/07/2017
AOR Received.
14/01/2018
I have a question here. I did MR today and the doctor said I need to submit a medical completion form/receipt to IRCC. how should I do that? and is that requested??
Thank you

nav1402

Oct 13, 2017
Hello Guys,
I have a question.
yesterday night i received update on my Express entry Profile, which i created year ago.
I have already submitted paper based application, but never deleted the express entry one, and i never received the invitation from express entry.

I received the below message in express entry profile, does anyone know what it is about or it is just a automate message.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations. You are now a candidate for immigration to Canada.

You should think about how you will find a job in your field if you become permanent resident. Starting now will give you and your family members the best chance at finding a job that matches your skills, qualifications and work experience.
You can research:
• areas where workers in your field are in high demand, and
• what is required for your job and similar jobs you might be interested in.

In most cases, the things you need to find a job in Canada are different than for immigrating. This means you might need a new assessment of your education, skills, work experience and/or language skills to get a job in your field.
Gather your documents before you come to Canada to make the process easier. For example:
• degrees
• school transcripts
• proof of work history
• employer references, etc.

In Canada, some jobs are regulated to protect public health and safety. To work in a egulated job, you will need a licence or certificate from the regulatory body for your profession in the province or territory you want to live in. You may need to submit certain documents, upgrade your education, and get on-the-job experience before you get a license or certificate to practice. Without a license or certificate, you will not be able to work in a regulated job in Canada. It can take time to get a license in Canada. Consider working in a related job while getting your license.
There are many other resources that can help you research how to work in your job in Canada. Check the website for the province or territory you want to live in to find out more.
If you are accepted to come to Canada, you can get free services before you come that will help you:
• learn about life in Canada
• find a job
• take steps to get your credentials recognized and
• you will also learn about other free services available after you arrive in Canada.

There are also free services to help you adjust to life in Canada once you arrive.

Sincerely,

Integration and Foreign Credential Referral Office

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
For those who are wondering why they haven’t received their medicals yet, Medicals are rolled out once you clear the criminality check. So if IRCC has not got your criminality clearance, you won’t get a medical. Once you get the medical, that’s when your security check starts which. I ordered my GCMS notes and that’s the thing I could comprehend from it.

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Hello Guys,
I have a question.
yesterday night i received update on my Express entry Profile, which i created year ago.
I have already submitted paper based application, but never deleted the express entry one, and i never received the invitation from express entry.

I received the below message in express entry profile, does anyone know what it is about or it is just a automate message.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations. You are now a candidate for immigration to Canada.

You should think about how you will find a job in your field if you become permanent resident. Starting now will give you and your family members the best chance at finding a job that matches your skills, qualifications and work experience.
You can research:
• areas where workers in your field are in high demand, and
• what is required for your job and similar jobs you might be interested in.

In most cases, the things you need to find a job in Canada are different than for immigrating. This means you might need a new assessment of your education, skills, work experience and/or language skills to get a job in your field.
Gather your documents before you come to Canada to make the process easier. For example:
• degrees
• school transcripts
• proof of work history
• employer references, etc.

In Canada, some jobs are regulated to protect public health and safety. To work in a egulated job, you will need a licence or certificate from the regulatory body for your profession in the province or territory you want to live in. You may need to submit certain documents, upgrade your education, and get on-the-job experience before you get a license or certificate to practice. Without a license or certificate, you will not be able to work in a regulated job in Canada. It can take time to get a license in Canada. Consider working in a related job while getting your license.
There are many other resources that can help you research how to work in your job in Canada. Check the website for the province or territory you want to live in to find out more.
If you are accepted to come to Canada, you can get free services before you come that will help you:
• learn about life in Canada
• find a job
• take steps to get your credentials recognized and
• you will also learn about other free services available after you arrive in Canada.

There are also free services to help you adjust to life in Canada once you arrive.

Sincerely,

Integration and Foreign Credential Referral Office

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Yes this is normal. The IRCC knows that you have a paper based application as well as an express entry profile. Since you din’t apply for express, you don’t have to worry. I am planning to apply for express and spoke with my local MP, he advised IRCC will cancel my second application once the first application is successful. So if express issues me a PR, they’ll automatically cancel Paper based or vice-versa. However, this might be an indication that your application is in final stages.

nav1402

Oct 13, 2017
Yes this is normal. The IRCC knows that you have a paper based application as well as an express entry profile. Since you din’t apply for express, you don’t have to worry. I am planning to apply for express and spoke with my local MP, he advised IRCC will cancel my second application once the first application is successful. So if express issues me a PR, they’ll automatically cancel Paper based or vice-versa. However, this might be an indication that your application is in final stages.
Thanks for information.

nav1402

Oct 13, 2017
For those who are wondering why they haven’t received their medicals yet, Medicals are rolled out once you clear the criminality check. So if IRCC has not got your criminality clearance, you won’t get a medical. Once you get the medical, that’s when your security check starts which. I ordered my GCMS notes and that’s the thing I could comprehend from it.
Do you have any idea how long it takes to finish security check ? i ordered my GCMS notes on 15 March, and have not received anything yet.
My ticket is in priority from April 23, but nothing yet. Not sure why they are not sending me my notes.

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Xhosa,

I am Inland paper based applicant (AOR 15 Feb 2108) and did not submit a RCMP police clearance certificate with my application. Would you advise me to go for fingerprints and submit one via web form? Or does IRCC submit a request for the criminal record directly to RCMP? Thanks!

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Hi Xhosa,

I am Inland paper based applicant (AOR 15 Feb 2108) and did not submit a RCMP police clearance certificate with my application. Would you advise me to go for fingerprints and submit one via web form? Or does IRCC submit a request for the criminal record directly to RCMP? Thanks!

Generally for express, they directly get it from RCMP. For paper based, it’s advisable to send them. Regardless, they can directly verify for common wealth countries

A

abdisarockstar

Hi guys. I keep forgetting my timeline. Lol. But here’s a very close description of the same.

MPNP paper based applicant
Application sent: September 17 2017
AOR: October 16 2017
Medical request: April 2 2018
Medical done: April 20 2018
Medical passed status as of right now.
Today May 1 2018: Received some pre arrival notice or something. Can somebody please explain it to me as to what should be done now? Is it just for informational purposes? I think it’s just defining as to what should you do before arriving and blah blah.

Responses will be appreciated.

Thanks people.

Reactions: Tracelyn2015