+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

clvcanada

Jun 29, 2018
For some time was quiet for me, you can see my timeline below.
AOR Dec. 2017, file was transferred to Etobicoke on July 2018 after I got MR on Dec 2018, ADR May 2019, Medical extended Jan. 2020, Ghost Update Feb. 2020, PAL yesterday, and called today as per the agent everything passed, waiting for final decision.
lol That is great! You are almost there!

xxmaulinxx

Apr 29, 2019
Hello Everyone

Quick question behalf of my friend

In year 2015 he was applied for visitors visa with Retail sales supervisor job title (Noc code 6211) & it was rejected. So now he applied for sinp paper based applications and in work experience he mention in the year of 2015 Retail Merchandise (Noc code 6222). So it will make any negative impact on application. Please advice for him

His status as per gcms notes from last month

Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Medical : Passed
Security : Not started

Thanks in advance

JJang

Jul 6, 2017
For some time was quiet for me, you can see my timeline below.
AOR Dec. 2017, file was transferred to Etobicoke on July 2018 after I got MR on Dec 2018, ADR May 2019, Medical extended Jan. 2020, Ghost Update Feb. 2020, PAL yesterday, and called today as per the agent everything passed, waiting for final decision.
Hi SAO,

I've received PPR right away! and then IRCC officer called me just after 5 mins.
It was the phone landing interview and she said my application is completed without landing and she will send a letter for next procedure.

Last edited:
Reactions: LiliChung

SAO

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Hi SAO,

I've received PPR right away! and then IRCC officer called me just after 5 mins.
It was the phone landing interview and she said my application is completed without landing and she will send a letter for next procedure.
Great news, congratulations! As per today still waiting, not sure how Etobicoke office is handling PPRs and landings, hope so something soon.
How about your CIC account did you have any change after PPR and ECAS any change.

JJang

Jul 6, 2017
Great news, congratulations! As per today still waiting, not sure how Etobicoke office is handling PPRs and landings, hope so something soon.
How about your CIC account did you have any change after PPR and ECAS any change.
Nothing changed

You will get it soon because our status is almost same.
My friend who became PR last month said he got it in the same way as me. After he got that landing call, He received the CoPR by email next day, could apply SIN #, just sent PR photo to the address they indicated, and waiting a PR card now.

Hope you would get it soon!

Reactions: LiliChung

JJang

Jul 6, 2017
Nothing changed

My friend who became PR last month said he got it in the same way as me. After he got that landing call, He received the CoPR by email next day, could apply SIN #, just sent PR photo to the address they indicated, and waiting a PR card now.

Next step seems to be simple and fast!

SAO

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Nothing changed

Did you got your PPR by email or CIC account

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
Hi SAO,

Hey was it a PNP inland paper based application

JJang

Jul 6, 2017
Did you got your PPR by email or CIC account
Ya, but it looks a little different and just say if you and you family live in Canada, do not send a passport. just prepare photo and passport and we will contact you blabla.

SAO

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Hi SAO,

I've received CoPR in this early morning by email ! It's kinda Corona Benefit haha and so fast processing suddenly.

I am looking forward to hearing you soon! Good Luck!
Hi, I got DM on ECAS early today, then I called help center, agent said couldn’t give me more details about it until officer communicate with me direct and only said everything looks fine.
Then, in the afternoon got a call from immigration officer, landing interview, asked questions, then she said “congratulations you are now a permanent resident of Canada”.
After, 20 min CoPR through MyCiC account.
So happy now, after long journey finally ends.
Everyone still waiting hang in there your date will came anytime.