+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
PEI PNP PAPER BASED APPLICATION (NON-EXPRESS ENTRY)
AR: 12 JULY 2019
AOR: 2 AUG. 2019
BIOMETRICS REQUEST FOR SPOUSE: 16 AUGUST 2019
MR: 19 FEB. 2020
MEDICAL PASS: 12 MARCH 2020
PRE ARRIVAL: 4 MAY 2020
DM: 6 MAY 2020
Recieved email directly on my email address with attachment of CoPR on 29 may 2020
No interview, no phone, no my cic account update..
Just Recieved CoPR
Halifax LVO
Good luck everyone
Why do they only process ur application? Are you a nurse or medical professional?

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi..May I know what was the problem you do think about your job experiences you declared. Thanks
Actually I have replied them with explanation, but they did not come to my mention company & not verify; later they said they donot trust my explanation. Than turn it negative

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hi guys....please when applying for Canada inland paper permanent residence application...am I suppose to include only visa and entry stamp pages of my passport or with the actual work permit as part of my supporting documents. Thank you

ensonguo

Jul 12, 2019
Winnipeg office is slow im on 24 months still waiting MR mpnp inland aswell
My file transfer to winnipeg on Mid of 2018 (2017 Dec application) still waiting. call cic they said everything looks good the only thing I can do is waiting.... WTF

JJang

Jul 6, 2017
Hi there,

I've received the pre-arrival service letter yesterday on 17 Jun 2020.
I saw the ghost update twice 16 Jun before PAL and I found out my medical status changed from"Passed" to " you do not need a medical exam"
From what I see, it might mean that CIC would request a second medical exam or they would extend my medical expiry date since my medical result will be expired within 1 month.

So I called CIC yesterday and an agent said they have extended my medical stuff and my eligibility, criminality and security passed.
And then I got PAL right away!!

My timeline

AOR - Nov 2017
MEP - July 2019
ADR - Sep 2019 (Schedule A update, employment letter)
ADR - Nov 2019 (My husband's military table)
Ghost update -Feb 2020
ADR - Feb 2020 (Court Record (My husband had the minor investigation record)
Ghost update - Jun 2020
PAL - Jun 2020

It has been taking a long time...…….. but I would like to encourage guys here waiting like me.
We can do it!

Thanks

Last edited:

SAO

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Hi there,

I've received the pre-arrival service letter yesterday on 17 Jun 2020.
I saw the ghost update twice 16 Jun before PAL and I found out my medical status changed from"Passed" to " you do not need a medical exam"
From what I see, it might mean that CIC would request a second medical exam or they would extend my medical expiry date since my medical result will be expired within 1 month.

So I called CIC yesterday and an agent said they have extended my medical stuff and my eligibility, criminality and security are passed.
And then I got PAL right away!!

My timeline

AOR - Nov 2017
MEP - July 2019
ADR - Sep 2019 (Schedule A update, employment letter)
ADR - Nov 2019 (My husband's military table)
Ghost update -Feb 2020
ADR - Feb 2020 (Court Record (My husband had the minor investigation record)
Ghost update - Jun 2020
PAL - Jun 2020

It has been taking a long time...…….. but I would like to encourage guys here waiting like me.
We can do it!

Thanks
Hi, we are in the same situation, almost similar timeline, AOR Dec. 2017, ADR too from my husband previous court record, Medical got extended on Jan. 2020, and also received PAL yesterday but I also called couldn't get hold of any agent, where is your file being process, mine Etobicoke

JJang

Jul 6, 2017
Hi, we are in the same situation, almost similar timeline, AOR Dec. 2017, ADR too from my husband previous court record, Medical got extended on Jan. 2020, and also received PAL yesterday but I also called couldn't get hold of any agent, where is your file being process, mine Etobicoke
OMG! Almost same!!

I waited for appox. 30mins to reach out with an agent. I am assuming my file is still in Ottawa since the last GNOTE issued on March indicated Ottawa.

Please keep in touch with me and go to PR together soon!

SAO

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
OMG! Almost same!!

I waited for appox. 30mins to reach out with an agent. I am assuming my file is still in Ottawa since the last GNOTE issued on March indicated Ottawa.

Please keep in touch with me and go to PR together soon!
I just called, waited for 25 min, agent said everything passed, she said just wait for final decision.
I really hope everything goes well and get decision soon, it was a very long and stressful journey, I think so it was same for you.
I will keep you posted.

SAO

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
What is your timeline? My AOR is Dec. 2018 and nothing after that.
For some time was quiet for me, you can see my timeline below.
AOR Dec. 2017, file was transferred to Etobicoke on July 2018 after I got MR on Dec 2018, ADR May 2019, Medical extended Jan. 2020, Ghost Update Feb. 2020, PAL yesterday, and called today as per the agent everything passed, waiting for final decision.