Jan 24, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am an AINP inland applicant.
Timelines is as follows
Submitted Dec 5, 2018
AOR - Feb 19,2019
Pre arrival - June 15, 2019
MR - July 31, 2019

The issue I am facing now is that I already applied for bridging work permit at least a month before the expiry of my PGWP.
But this morning I received a refusal email that says:

Base on your application and accompanying documentation that you provided, I have carefully considered all information and I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection ACT and Regulations. Your application as requested is therefore refused.

**Applicable fee in the amount of $255
is required. The amount includes the
correct fees for yourself. Payments
must be made online at www.cic.gc.ca

**We also wish to advise you that your
temporary resident status is expired on
August 3, 2019

I DO NOT KNOW WHY MY BRIDGING WORK PERMIT APPLICATION WAS REFUSED.
I am really confused and panic at the moment. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading
what was your previous WP ? closed or open ?

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Oh okay.
So what stage are you on in your journey of PR?
Can you share your timeline?
already got DM and PPR , waiting for Ottawa to send our passports back , which were delivered on July 25.

what I am saying is that if your BOWP application was refused , is it possible that you did something wrong ? maybe missed some documents

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
already got DM and PPR , waiting for Ottawa to send our passports back , which were delivered on July 25.

what I am saying is that if your BOWP application was refused , is it possible that you did something wrong ? maybe missed some documents
Congrats bro.

I actually submitted all that was required.
I don’t know why they said I didn’t meet the eligibility. It somehow frustrating .

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Congrats bro.

I actually submitted all that was required.
I don’t know why they said I didn’t meet the eligibility. It somehow frustrating .
thanks man . it appears to me that your only option will be leave Canada before your current status expires and wait for them to process your PR application . I don't believe there is any point arguing with IRCC .

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
thanks man . it appears to me that your only option will be leave Canada before your current status expires and wait for them to process your PR application . I don't believe there is any point arguing with IRCC .

My current status is already expired but the officer said I have 90days left from the date of expiration as long I reapply to restore my status within that 90days.

One thing that I am looking is that maybe I paid wrong fees.
How much did you pay for BOWP?

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
My current status is already expired but the officer said I have 90days left from the date of expiration as long I reapply to restore my status within that 90days.

One thing that I am looking is that maybe I paid wrong fees.
How much did you pay for BOWP?
for my BOWP alone is 255. but I thought the fees are automatic , ain't it ?