+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Need help.
MPNP inland paper based.
my friends got his FN early 2018. Recently he get the CIC-Winnipeg email to ask he to provide the last 6 months paystubs and employment letter. but he quit his job a while already. How to do now ? CIC will fail his PR application?
Somebody got the same email?

thanks
this is the first time I heard that CIC is asking for such documents . did he just file his tax recently?

or maybe it's MPNP program that asked for those documents , not CIC?

ThuLe

Sep 5, 2018
Share my status in ecas (PEI PNP, Singapore office)

CIC Singapore send email and started processing your application on September 6, 2017. Over 18 months

Up to now, I did not receive any update from CIC :). I have request to CIC and had been their answer on 8 Jan 2019, and they announce "this application was queued for interview and is currently pending the interview to be scheduled based on the date the application was received".

Almost 3 months have passed but I still have not received any information. Is there a situation like me that would give me experiences for this?
I I was extremely confused.

Thank you so much.

maple666

Jan 27, 2019
this is the first time I heard that CIC is asking for such documents . did he just file his tax recently?

or maybe it's MPNP program that asked for those documents , not CIC?
CIC-Wininpeg for sure. I heard more than 5 friends asked to provide previous paystubs and employment letter .Even the residence proof, like lease agreement

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
CIC-Wininpeg for sure. I heard more than 5 friends asked to provide previous paystubs and employment letter .Even the residence proof, like lease agreement
well , if that's the case in BC I will say your friend is in trouble , but I ain't no expert on MPNP policies .

Because in BC they surely will withdraw the nomination if a nominee has lost the employment, it's the foundation for the nomination after all.

Edutasne

Feb 8, 2019
AINP inland application
Application received: NOV 2 2017
AOR: January 10, 2018
Medical Request and RCMP check: April 19, 2018
Pre-Arrival letter: Dec 12, 2018
DM: March 14, 2019
How many dependents ? Or just yourself?
Congratulations man! My Application received in December 11, hope get my DM next month...

Just here

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Just wondering if anybody know about fingerprints?
I never asked for biometric or RCMP fingerprints, is it normal?
Dec 1 2017 applicant

Reactions: KKK.f
A

abdisarockstar

How many dependents ? Or just yourself?
Congratulations man! My Application received in December 11, hope get my DM next month...
Not to ruin your hopes but a considerable number of people from September and pretty much 75% of October applicants are still waiting for an update. November is even rare.

Edutasne

Feb 8, 2019
Not to ruin your hopes but a considerable number of people from September and pretty much 75% of October applicants are still waiting for an update. November is even rare.
How can you be so precise? 75%?
Anyways, 16 months is where most of people who didn't have any issues on their application have got the PPRS..... Thank you for the advice but hope is just a good feeling, the problem is when you grow expectation and end up with frustration!

Reactions: PAINKILLER28
A

abdisarockstar

How can you be so precise? 75%?
Anyways, 16 months is where most of people who didn't have any issues on their application have got the PPRS..... Thank you for the advice but hope is just a good feeling, the problem is when you grow expectation and end up with frustration!
Just to quote a number. Didn’t really mean 75%. Like I said earlier, didn’t mean to kill your expectations. :) I do hope you’re in the lucky ones unlike me. Lol
My application was “complete” as per CIC on Dec 27th. As in, all checks complete and the agent said the decision should come in a couple weeks max.

It’s been 2 and a half months.
September 2017 applicant with no travel history or dependents. Didn’t even leave Canada since I moved here.

It’s just bad luck sometimes. Or maybe an inefficient employee. :)

Good luck

EEVEE

Mar 16, 2019
Anybody who sent their PR application on Oct, 2017?
I sent mine on 10th Oct, 2017 but It is still 'in Process'.
I haven't got my PPR yet.

Reactions: KKK.f

Karen P

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Hi everyone,
I have read almost all the writings ever since I applied for PR. Thanks a lot for all the information and timelines shared here.
My timeline is as follows;
AR: Dec.02.2017
AOR: Feb 05.2018
Medical request & Additional document requested: May 11. 2018
Medical done: May 31.2018
Medical Passed: June 8.2018
Pre-arrival letter: July 11.2018
I am a SINP applicant with one dependent.

GCMS note (Dec.05.2018) indicated that I passed Eligibilty and criminality check but security check was not yet started.

I called CIC last week to see if security check was at least started. It had not been started...

I understand that there are still September and October 2017 applicants getting or awaiting for their PPRs and it is reasonable to believe I need to wait for another couple of months unless I am a super lucky one.

My question after a long waiting is that whether or not I should be worried of my security check only at this point or all the other aspects like my wage, my job title, job description, and accuracy of all the personal information I provided in my application. I havn’t done anything illegal or wrong and I am still working at the same company but as this is a huge deal, I am worried of everything little things. I was wondering if I can off-load some of my worries.
Please let me know if you have any detailed idea of what exactly it means when they say I passed eligibilty check and criminality check.

Thanks a lot guys!