+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

thomashoo

Jul 16, 2018
My application is 20 months old, today I sent an email to IRCC FORM WEB, they sent me an automatic email saying;

For all other inquiries:

- The turnaround time for a response is 5 business days, and you may expect an answer if:

you have submitted an application and your application has exceeded normal processing times,
or you want to report important changes or an urgent request,
you wish to change or add a representative
o you wish to report a technical issue with IRCC online services.
Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,
Immigration.

Will they respond to me or will they send me an automatic email?
What do you think???;)
They will respond cuz I got it. And for your application I have to say you have a prob that you have been security check, which will add ANOTHER 6months to 18months

Last edited:
Reactions: Tábata Brazil

Tábata Brazil

Feb 28, 2019
They will respond cuz I got it. And for your application I have to say you have high prob that you have been security check, which will add ANOTHER 6months to 18months

I did not understand, why add ANOTHER 6MES to 18MES?

But there are other applications from July 2017 that are in the same wait.

The difference is that I can not see my status because I could not create a GCKey account.

Please explain me better, why am I risk increasing the time of my application?

Tanks!!!

thomashoo

Jul 16, 2018

The difference is that I can not see my status because I could not create a GCKey account.

Tanks!!!
It is a prob not I mean it is 100%, you need to get a notes to confirm this.

Usually, a large portion of people would just get a simple security check, and then PPR. However, a small portion of people would get 3rd party security check, so those applications would be out of control of CIC until all 3rd parties get the security check done, this usually adds another 6 to 18 months to the whole process, usually 1 year for those kinda security check, I knew some people took 32 months in total to get PPR.

thomashoo

Jul 16, 2018

Tanks!!!
btw, what pnp program are you in? I’m intl postgraduate

Tábata Brazil

Feb 28, 2019
It is a prob not I mean it is 100%, you need to get a notes to confirm this.

Usually, a large portion of people would just get a simple security check, and then PPR. However, a small portion of people would get 3rd party security check, so those applications would be out of control of CIC until all 3rd parties get the security check done, this usually adds another 6 to 18 months to the whole process, usually 1 year for those kinda security check, I knew some people took 32 months in total to get PPR.

That's news to me, I did not know that. Thanks for answering!

I had understood that application for 24 months of validity as well as medical examinations has 12 months of validity.

Tábata Brazil

Feb 28, 2019

I noticed that there are many application of JULY 2017 stops, as well as my application.:(

Let's keep ourselves informed.

Faith that the row JULY 2017 will walk!:)

Reactions: thomashoo

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi all, I’ve been keeping an eye on this thread just to see the general time between DM and PPR but it seems everyone is so different.

AIPP - express PNP - inland
AOR - 28/12/2018
DM - 05/02/2019
PPR - still waiting

A

abdisarockstar

Hi all, I’ve been keeping an eye on this thread just to see the general time between DM and PPR but it seems everyone is so different.

AIPP - express PNP - inland
AOR - 28/12/2018
DM - 05/02/2019
PPR - still waiting
When was your AR?

nav1402

Oct 13, 2017
Hey Guys,

I have a quick question for everyone who have received their COPR.
On my COPR original entry to Canada and last entry to Canada both dates are wrong.
Even i told this thing to officer while doing flag pole, and he told me that it's not a big deal.
Then i checked the COPR of my partner and my friend. On my Partners COPR everything looks good.
However on my friend's COPR last entry is wrong too.

I'm thinking to call CIC and confirm with them, but just wanted to ask if anyone ever experienced something like that.

Thanks in advance.

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hey Guys,

I have a quick question for everyone who have received their COPR.
On my COPR original entry to Canada and last entry to Canada both dates are wrong.
Even i told this thing to officer while doing flag pole, and he told me that it's not a big deal.
Then i checked the COPR of my partner and my friend. On my Partners COPR everything looks good.
However on my friend's COPR last entry is wrong too.

I'm thinking to call CIC and confirm with them, but just wanted to ask if anyone ever experienced something like that.

Thanks in advance.
Was same with me and border officer said nothing to worry about.