+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Endlescc

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
hi all, is the process for PR still the same as in, you get Decision Made, and then PPR, and you will have to send out your passport to get the one visa and you (back in the day where i had to go to a border and do landing) but i heard you are supposed to make appointment in city office now.
I do read some post that they said they got DM and then an interview call.
Just want to make sure the proper process for my sister that applied.

AOR > MR > DM > PPR > Sending out pass port and get VISA > Landing at border? (or make appointment at office) > PR Card ?

Istanbullover

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
my application status is Decision made now!! but i havent got ppr. How long it will take, any idea?

also, i saw this from online tool, not sure if it is correct :( because my immigration consultant linked my profile into her page and told me that online tool wouldnt be updated anymore.

EDS question

Jan 28, 2017
my application status is Decision made now!! but i havent got ppr. How long it will take, any idea?

also, i saw this from online tool, not sure if it is correct :( because my immigration consultant linked my profile into her page and told me that online tool wouldnt be updated anymore.
What's your time line please

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Holy shit! You are December applicant and already got Decision Made?!
I am August applicant and still waiting for my DM.
I don't know why CIC keep screw things up and no organizing way!
Completely agree. It's depressing and exhausting

DaniS90

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
AOR January 2018
Medicals Requested June 2018
Medicals Passed July 2018
BG Check in progress
Waiting for PPR and slowly losing my mind

Reactions: Bade2145

Istanbullover

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Holy shit! You are December applicant and already got Decision Made?!
I am August applicant and still waiting for my DM.
I don't know why CIC keep screw things up and no organizing way!
I am not sure if i got tho.. it is weird. It shows decision made from online tool, but when i checked linked account it is still in progress.. anyone knows when i will hear the decision?

pennyshang

Jan 14, 2019
I am not sure if i got tho.. it is weird. It shows decision made from online tool, but when i checked linked account it is still in progress.. anyone knows when i will hear the decision?
You can call cic to find out what’s going on. However if u really get dm Congrat!!! Away toooooooo fast

zahadum

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
29-01-2018
AOR Received.
15-03-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-05-2019
Congrats! From what I read, It is a DM for sure.