AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Guys I know this stressful I am also in the same boat but let me tell you guys something. COC have a lot of files a lot trust me when we update spouse with us then they have to do the same thing for 2 people instead of one now let’s say within calgary visa office if 50 people got married now instead of doing all the procedure for 50 people office have to do it for 100 people. Right I completely understand what’s going on in your mind but we have to help each other out here. Again every case is different. Please be patient don’t anything that will ruin your hard work. God will bless us if everything is accurate. Right stop worrying.
When you add a spouse midway, then yes, I can see how that can cause a delay. I have applied with spouse from the start in January 2017. They simply messed up my application, took too long to process my medicals, looked at my application recently only because my MP launched an inquiry, and asked my spouse for a remedical, even though his medical results are not even expired yet. They are lying to my MP saying that I have not submitted my medical results on time. I am aware that this is a strong allegation, but there is no other way to describe what they are doing. They are lying. I did my medical on time and provided them with results.

Reactions: oscarmendez

MissyR4

Oct 30, 2018
Hey guys

I just checked my ecas and it's showing "application recieved" on tuesday the last I checked it was saying "in process". I dont understand it does anyone the meaning? Should it be going backwards. Omg.. I am March 2017 applicant.

Lovleen

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Toronto
When you add a spouse midway, then yes, I can see how that can cause a delay. I have applied with spouse from the start in January 2017. They simply messed up my application, took too long to process my medicals, looked at my application recently only because my MP launched an inquiry, and asked my spouse for a remedical, even though his medical results are not even expired yet. They are lying to my MP saying that I have not submitted my medical results on time. I am aware that this is a strong allegation, but there is no other way to describe what they are doing. They are lying. I did my medical on time and provided them with results.
Well All the best . What I mentioned in my post above was to be fair as either way we have to wait. Have a good day dear.

Lovleen

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Toronto
Hey guys

I just checked my ecas and it's showing "application recieved" on tuesday the last I checked it was saying "in process". I dont understand it does anyone the meaning? Should it be going backwards. Omg.. I am March 2017 applicant.
Same here but went back to in process again.

Reactions: MissyR4

dantecanadavisa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
I called CIC this morning, this is my ~30 call I think :( this time he told me that he will write a letter to the officer because no one touched my application for so long, I'm wondering if he will really do that or he is just saying that because I'm calling so many times?
although the first time for them to tell me that, every time they ask me to wait for the security.
March 2017 applicant, stuck in the security
got the same feeling with you mate,

March 2017 application here as well and i called CIC so many times i cant even count, last time i called them they are getting grumpy on me since i called so often and order 4 GCMS notes and she is saying that will delay their work because i order notes and asking question. what a BS. to be hornets we waited longer than usual people and you think I like to keep bugging CIC?? give me a PR on time I would never disturb you again. they are just lying to us because they are tired of their jobs.

And I contact my local MP here is what i got back from the MP:

I've finally received an update from IRCC regarding your permanent residence application. They have confirmed that the eligibility and criminality portions of the application are complete, and the medicals are also on file. The security portion of the background checks are still pending, however, and unfortunately they can take some time to complete as they are done by an agency outside of IRCC. If you still haven't received any further information from them in the next eight weeks or so, please contact our office again so that I can follow up.

man if CIC told you they will write a letter to the security department but we never know if they really did it or not, try called back later to confirm with them to see did they do they job
one more thing is you can order a security note like we order GCMS note but on CSIS(Canada security intelligence service) section. try to see what is your stage on the security, it wont speed up the process but at very least you get a little more info.

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
got the same feeling with you mate,

March 2017 application here as well and i called CIC so many times i cant even count, last time i called them they are getting grumpy on me since i called so often and order 4 GCMS notes and she is saying that will delay their work because i order notes and asking question. what a BS. to be hornets we waited longer than usual people and you think I like to keep bugging CIC?? give me a PR on time I would never disturb you again. they are just lying to us because they are tired of their jobs.

And I contact my local MP here is what i got back from the MP:

I've finally received an update from IRCC regarding your permanent residence application. They have confirmed that the eligibility and criminality portions of the application are complete, and the medicals are also on file. The security portion of the background checks are still pending, however, and unfortunately they can take some time to complete as they are done by an agency outside of IRCC. If you still haven't received any further information from them in the next eight weeks or so, please contact our office again so that I can follow up.

man if CIC told you they will write a letter to the security department but we never know if they really did it or not, try called back later to confirm with them to see did they do they job
one more thing is you can order a security note like we order GCMS note but on CSIS(Canada security intelligence service) section. try to see what is your stage on the security, it wont speed up the process but at very least you get a little more info.
I ordered notes from CSIS. After waiting 40 day’s and getting a snail mail, no email, they basically said they cannot reveal any information. So no point in ordering gcms notes from CSIS!

ottawagirl

Jun 15, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Inland
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
May 8, 2017 applicant. I inquired through my MP and my security verification is done as of Dec 5. But no DM or PPR request. Any idea when I might hear back now that all the things are done. Thank you!

Haryanvi

Sep 9, 2018
Category........
AINP
May 8, 2017 applicant. I inquired through my MP and my security verification is done as of Dec 5. But no DM or PPR request. Any idea when I might hear back now that all the things are done. Thank you!
probably in january
holidays started

Tuyen Huynh

Star Member
May 15, 2018
VietNam
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
Quebec entrepreneur
Doc's Request.
8/2013
Nomination.....
14/7/2016- CSQ
AOR Received.
20/10/2016
File Transfer...
19/1/2017
Med's Request
9/11/2018
Med's Done....
20/11/2018
Interview........
Pre- arrival service: 3/11/2018
Passport Req..
12/12/2018
VISA ISSUED...
05/01/2019
Hello!!
I want to ask about ppr!
I checked my account of visit visa that i also applied online and link the application. CIC sent me the passport request on 21/8, and then i submitted passport on 7/9 but the valid time shown on visa in passport noted from 21/8- same the day with pasport request!! Anybody can help double check with the ppr and the date of visa stamp please, is it same with pr processing please!!

Lovleen

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Toronto
I ordered notes from CSIS. After waiting 40 day’s and getting a snail mail, no email, they basically said they cannot reveal any information. So no point in ordering gcms notes from CSIS!
Thanks your right legally. If they are not revealing I just hope everything is okay with your application. Any police issues ?? For either you or your husband? And kid not declared? Just asking because when they don’t revel anything that usually means interviews in most of the cases.

jessica900

Jul 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018/ 12-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
WAITING!
Thanks your right legally. If they are not revealing I just hope everything is okay with your application. Any police issues ?? For either you or your husband? And kid not declared? Just asking because when they don’t revel anything that usually means interviews in most of the cases.
I have heard CSIS usually doesnt declare security notes. CBSA does. Yes I have a child which I didnt declare and by the time I realized I should have, it was 9 months too late. The child is canadian citizen so it just kind of slipped. Being a struggling mother for the first time. I have asked a lawyer to help me, but the appointment is after christmas break. Not sure, what should I do. Its very confusing!