+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

nickmalik

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Canada
IELTS Request
One more line added today on ecas.
2 lines were added on 30 nov. and after i called them they said everything done but security not started.
7 feb 2017 applicant
What is happening ??

mynameisahmed

Dec 12, 2015
I called CIC this morning, this is my ~30 call I think :( this time he told me that he will write a letter to the officer because no one touched my application for so long, I'm wondering if he will really do that or he is just saying that because I'm calling so many times?
although the first time for them to tell me that, every time they ask me to wait for the security.
March 2017 applicant, stuck in the security

Lovleen

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Toronto
I called CIC this morning, this is my ~30 call I think :( this time he told me that he will write a letter to the officer because no one touched my application for so long, I'm wondering if he will really do that or he is just saying that because I'm calling so many times?
although the first time for them to tell me that, every time they ask me to wait for the security.
March 2017 applicant, stuck in the security
Did send inquiry with your local MP???

Lovleen

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Toronto
Guys I know this stressful I am also in the same boat but let me tell you guys something. COC have a lot of files a lot trust me when we update spouse with us then they have to do the same thing for 2 people instead of one now let’s say within calgary visa office if 50 people got married now instead of doing all the procedure for 50 people office have to do it for 100 people. Right I completely understand what’s going on in your mind but we have to help each other out here. Again every case is different. Please be patient don’t anything that will ruin your hard work. God will bless us if everything is accurate. Right stop worrying.

Reactions: Jumdah20

Parm86

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Guys I know this stressful I am also in the same boat but let me tell you guys something. COC have a lot of files a lot trust me when we update spouse with us then they have to do the same thing for 2 people instead of one now let’s say within calgary visa office if 50 people got married now instead of doing all the procedure for 50 people office have to do it for 100 people. Right I completely understand what’s going on in your mind but we have to help each other out here. Again every case is different. Please be patient don’t anything that will ruin your hard work. God will bless us if everything is accurate. Right stop worrying.
Agree with you. But there is a one question in everyone’s mind. why me? Me and my friend we have same process from first day. He got his PR in july and am still here. This is not fair with us.

Reactions: MarsiaMS