Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Toronto
Reactions: samfa

Lovleen

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Toronto
I applied inland with spouse inland from the beginning-May 5,2017. No changes to file or anything. I applied for notes from June and still have not received it. They sent a form for my spouse to file and I haven’t heard anything since.
I contacted a MP who called them a few times they said they are still working on it and it’s in security check which is not done by the government so they don’t have a time frame to tell me so I just have to wait. I applied for the bridging work permit and got it until next year October so I guess I’ll just wait.
Yes just make sure he is added on your file and I have read and will soon share with you guys they only approve BWP if your PR application is going good and they know that you will get it. I have that link I will share with you guys. We are on the same boat nothing yet let’s see.

thomashoo

Jul 16, 2018
26 april 2017 applicant, its close to 19 months
Cic contacted my employer and requested few documents and my local visa office in canada also contacted me and requested letter of employment and schedule a.
Background and eligibility still in process
4 lines on ecas
I am worried why they requesed this documents towards the end of 19 months processing time.
The local visa office is processing my application, atleast i know they are working on my application
No decision made yet
which stream are you under ? I do not have any job letter request on my original requirement

letsC

Aug 27, 2013
May 24th applicant here. Single applicant
Passed eligibility in Feb.
Had to redo medical in May.
Was asked for resume in Aug.
Since beginning of September I'm in background check. Hopefully this wait will end soon!

samfa

Dec 19, 2017
Yes you informed them that’s correct I am assuming you mentioned there them that your spouse is non accompanying right ?? Yes it will as they will still verify your spouse’s criminality, medical and everything
I am getting a little confused now!
I just wrote in that form that I have got married this person (only name). But I did not send any additional forms, she is actually here in Canada, so I am worrying now should I include her? I actually applied through a lawyer but he is not helpful at all! I appreciate if you can let me know what is the right thing to do now! (I applied 27 feb 2017, medical march 2018, requested to send updated resume October 2018)

nickmalik

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Canada
IELTS Request
Hello
Just had a talk with cic
I got 2 more lines added in ecas on friday
So i thought bg is done
He told me everything is done,
But not the security.
Does anyone know what they do in security? How much more time will it take?? Its already 22 months .
Feb 7 2017 applicant -ainp

Haryanvi

Sep 9, 2018
Category........
AINP
Hello
Just had a talk with cic
I got 2 more lines added in ecas on friday
So i thought bg is done
He told me everything is done,
But not the security.
Does anyone know what they do in security? How much more time will it take?? Its already 22 months .
Feb 7 2017 applicant -ainp
u will get it soon
are u from haryana?

Lovleen

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Toronto
I am getting a little confused now!
I just wrote in that form that I have got married this person (only name). But I did not send any additional forms, she is actually here in Canada, so I am worrying now should I include her? I actually applied through a lawyer but he is not helpful at all! I appreciate if you can let me know what is the right thing to do now! (I applied 27 feb 2017, medical march 2018, requested to send updated resume October 2018)
No it’s not the right way as we did it in a complete different way. As soon as we got married we send them our marriage certificate, my other documents schedule A job letter just like complete package. Also later they asked for additional marriage documents which we provided. So you better double check with CIC call them or talk to ur lawyer. See lawyer, representatives will still get paid from you in each case whether someone gets it or not but I always double check things and make sure they are correct and right. I personally don’t trust them. Research about it.

Reactions: samfa

Jyotinder1994

Aug 3, 2018
Hey guys does anyone here has an idea about what is approval letter. I got a email from cic subjected as approval letter and they said to keep my documents reay that is two photographs and original passport. And stated that ircc officer will contact you shortly for landing procedures.

Kuvamindia

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Hey guys does anyone here has an idea about what is approval letter. I got a email from cic subjected as approval letter and they said to keep my documents reay that is two photographs and original passport. And stated that ircc officer will contact you shortly for landing procedures.
it's passport request congratulations

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Are u inland