+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Razpaudel

Aug 24, 2018
dear friend my medical expired on oct 17 and got re medical with pre arrival mail. I ve done re medical too .now what ll bnext

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on xxxx
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on xxxx
  3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on xxxxx
  4. We started processing your application on xxxxx
  5. Medical results have been received.
i got one more line added to ecas. does anybody know what it is?

Kuvamindia

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on xxxx
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on xxxx
  3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on xxxxx
  4. We started processing your application on xxxxx
  5. Medical results have been received.
i got one more line added to ecas. does anybody know what it is?
Ghost update

kazminilzz

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 9, 2017
AOR Received.
April 21, 2017
File Transfer...
June 19, 2018
Med's Request
March 2, 2018
Med's Done....
March 26, 2018
Hi All,

I have got a mail yesterday. Can anyone help me what do they mean by that and what could be the next step?

Your file has been transferred to Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada, Winnipeg office for processing. Your application is in an officer’s queue for processing and will be actioned immediately.

Sadiaumer

Mar 24, 2018
Dear forum members,
I need urgent help. I am paper based pnp applicant. When i applied, i send all documents by mail. But now Ircc London requested me to submit three forms online through gc key.
Generic application form
Schedule A online
A separate and newly completed additional family information bearing orignal signature.
I signed schedule A form as it has option but generic form and family back ground forms are secured pdf. These two cannot be signed.
What is meant by " bearing orignal signature".
Please help me how can i signed thedocuments

IZZY2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Dear forum members,
I need urgent help. I am paper based pnp applicant. When i applied, i send all documents by mail. But now Ircc London requested me to submit three forms online through gc key.
Generic application form
Schedule A online
A separate and newly completed additional family information bearing orignal signature.
I signed schedule A form as it has option but generic form and family back ground forms are secured pdf. These two cannot be signed.
What is meant by " bearing orignal signature".
Please help me how can i signed thedocuments
i'm glad that they did not send your application back because of typing up the form instead of signing with pen. They returned my complete application package after 3 months because of not signing with pen.
So, complete all forms, sign with pen, scan and upload on your gc key. Click on "View Submitted Application" and you will find a link to upload the additional documents.

Sadiaumer

Mar 24, 2018
i'm glad that they did not send your application back because of typing up the form instead of signing with pen. They returned my complete application package after 3 months because of not signing with pen.
So, complete all forms, sign with pen, scan and upload on your gc key. Click on "View Submitted Application" and you will find a link to upload the additional documents.
Thanks for prompt reply. When i send full application package then i signed forms with pen.
But now it is clearly mentioned not to mail, only upload. First thing i want to ask is that IRCC mentioned " bearing original signature" only with additional family background form of me and my husband both. For generic form and schedule A, original signature is not mentioned.
Did you used pdf fill and sign tool for your application.

jessica900

Jul 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018/ 12-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
WAITING!
Hi All,

I have got a mail yesterday. Can anyone help me what do they mean by that and what could be the next step?

Your file has been transferred to Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada, Winnipeg office for processing. Your application is in an officer’s queue for processing and will be actioned immediately.
Did you do a case specific inquiry? Where did you get this mail? Whats your timeline?

Haryanvi

Sep 9, 2018
Category........
AINP
anybody got PPR ?
Look like many people got decision made on their file but did not get PPR yet!!

kazminilzz

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 9, 2017
AOR Received.
April 21, 2017
File Transfer...
June 19, 2018
Med's Request
March 2, 2018
Med's Done....
March 26, 2018
Did you do a case specific inquiry? Where did you get this mail? Whats your timeline?
I am an SINP - Paper Based Inland Applicant
9th March, 2017

Got this mail few days back after I had called the CIC and they told me that since I have exceeded the timeline the officer who is handling my file shall get back to me.

Reactions: h.abdou30

h.abdou30

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
I am an SINP - Paper Based Inland Applicant
9th March, 2017

Got this mail few days back after I had called the CIC and they told me that since I have exceeded the timeline the officer who is handling my file shall get back to me.
Did the officer told you how long they will take to get back to you

kazminilzz

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 9, 2017
AOR Received.
April 21, 2017
File Transfer...
June 19, 2018
Med's Request
March 2, 2018
Med's Done....
March 26, 2018
Did the officer told you how long they will take to get back to you
"IMMEDIATELY" as mentioned in the mail below -

Your file has been transferred to Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada, Winnipeg office for processing. Your application is in an officer’s queue for processing and will be actioned immediately

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
26 april 2017 applicant, its close to 19 months
Cic contacted my employer and requested few documents and my local visa office in canada also contacted me and requested letter of employment and schedule a.
Background and eligibility still in process
4 lines on ecas
I am worried why they requesed this documents towards the end of 19 months processing time.
The local visa office is processing my application, atleast i know they are working on my application
No decision made yet

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
"IMMEDIATELY" as mentioned in the mail below -

Your file has been transferred to Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada, Winnipeg office for processing. Your application is in an officer’s queue for processing and will be actioned immediately
Mine is in winnipeg too. Local visa office is processing it. Did they request you for schedule A form? Is it normal for them to request for one before ppr?