AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Hello guys, did anyone take the upfront medical exam before you get medical request? I am still waiting for the MD, and my application is based on BC PNP. Thanks.
I did. It did not help me, as I'm on my 22nd month already

yonggim1219

Jul 24, 2017
Hello,
I have to go back to Edmonton from where I work because of family issue for for than 2 weeks or longer. I am scared that maybe a worker from cic might come to my workplace and ask where I am and I wouldn't be there. I have told my employer and co-workers where and why I am going back to Edmonton for a while. Will this effect my chance to get PR if a agent comes to check up on me?? PLEASE I NEED HELP
Thank you.

huynguyen

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello,
I have to go back to Edmonton from where I work because of family issue for for than 2 weeks or longer. I am scared that maybe a worker from cic might come to my workplace and ask where I am and I wouldn't be there. I have told my employer and co-workers where and why I am going back to Edmonton for a while. Will this effect my chance to get PR if a agent comes to check up on me?? PLEASE I NEED HELP
Thank you.
I don't think it would be a case that they need to see you in person. If they need anything from you they will inform you using your contact information.

huynguyen

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Does anyone know how long it would take for a next action from a Decision Made of an PR application? My PR application status has been changed from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE on Oct 19, 2018 and there is no further information until now.

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
I found out today why my application is delayed,its close to 19 months, so when i went to work today, my boss told me that they received some request about my pay stubs, timesheet from international mobility program unit, i am guessing cic is doing employer verfication, they gave my employer 2 weeks to send the request documents, maybe cic is doing employment check on me
It means i dont get ppr until end of nov or december

27 april 2017 applicant

dantecanadavisa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Does anyone know how long it would take for a next action from a Decision Made of an PR application? My PR application status has been changed from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE on Oct 19, 2018 and there is no further information until now.
Maybe weeks ??
Is it still showing decision made on your ECas ?