+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Hey,

I am new user but have gone through a lot of posts. Let me share my time line, I am April 2017 applicant added spouse Jan, 2018 and received MR in July. Later additional document schedule A and all along with the Medicals. Also later in September they requested relationship evidences and everything was provided within 25days. However after that no update yet. Me and my spouse we are panicking and our file is being processed at Calgary visa office. Idk what to do ? Anyone with similar timeline still waiting??its been almost 2months and we have completed 19months already
Adding a spouse will usually delay ur application. Its normal. Which province are u in?

Reactions: Lovleen

shergill7

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Ok so i am little worried. I called cic today to ask them if they received my documents that they requested one week ago and i also asked them if my application will be processed before 19 months. They said if cic just send you additional document request then it might take longer than 19 months. Wtf all the april applicants mostly got ppr already and here they are still requesting additional documents towards end of my 19 months of processing time.
if you applied on april 2017 , how come its been 2 months since your 19 months passed?

jessica900

Jul 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018/ 12-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
WAITING!
im a feb 2017 applicant. never got any request for updated schedule A. so singha5612 there are people from Jan and Feb waiting as well. And trust me, I have a clear cut case. No clue why it is in delay for so long!

Reactions: singha5612

Lovleen

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Toronto
Adding a spouse will usually delay ur application. Its normal. Which province are u in?
Yes that’s what I am thinking as well but I am just worried about the documents like it’s been close to 2months since I have mailed them the documents but no reply yet. I am just scared if they have received my documents or not. I have mailed it as registered mail though. Really stressful time

Lovleen

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Toronto
im a feb 2017 applicant. never got any request for updated schedule A. so singha5612 there are people from Jan and Feb waiting as well. And trust me, I have a clear cut case. No clue why it is in delay for so long!
Hey!! I am not sure if this is true or not but some people have also mentioned me sometimes the number of PPR they are suppose to issue it’s usually done by the month of November and their vacations starts around 15th of December so they told me sometimes they just hold it until next year. Again this information is not from an accurate source so I am not sure just saying.

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Yes that’s what I am thinking as well but I am just worried about the documents like it’s been close to 2months since I have mailed them the documents but no reply yet. I am just scared if they have received my documents or not. I have mailed it as registered mail though. Really stressful time
You can call them and ask if they received documents, i did today and they told me they did

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Hey!! I am not sure if this is true or not but some people have also mentioned me sometimes the number of PPR they are suppose to issue it’s usually done by the month of November and their vacations starts around 15th of December so they told me sometimes they just hold it until next year. Again this information is not from an accurate source so I am not sure just saying.
Its true, they will go away on a long vacation by the mid of dec. expect ppr before that otherwise add another month to the processing time

Reactions: Lovleen

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Have you lived in many countries? My case is little complicated because i changes jobs 3 times after pnp but everytime i did that i informed pnp officer and got new workpermit and ive also lived in 3 countries.

nav1402

Oct 13, 2017
Hey Guys,

I have a quick question, Did anyone have extended their work permit during the processing time ?
How long it took to get approved ? My work permit will be expiring in March 2019, should i apply for new open at the end of December 2018?
Thanks

Lovleen

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Toronto
Hey Guys,

I have a quick question, Did anyone have extended their work permit during the processing time ?
How long it took to get approved ? My work permit will be expiring in March 2019, should i apply for new open at the end of December 2018?
Thanks
I think you should to be on the safe side. If you are currently on PGOWP the. You will apply for BOWP.