+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

kevin32

Jul 21, 2016
Hi Kevin. Your answer to this question should be "YES" as you already have received your AOR, but don't forget to attach your AOR email and Provincial Nominee Certificate (which must be "no employer restriction") to your explanation letter.
Thank you so much for your response. I have another question regarding the application form. Below is one of the question of the form
Please find the attachment, I did not find any option for bridge work permit

kevin32

Jul 21, 2016
Thank you so much for your response. I have another question regarding the application form. Below is one of the question of the form
Please find the attachment, I did not find any option for bridge work permit
It seems like I could not upload screenshot; the question is
I am applying for one or more of the following :
a work permit with same employer; an initial work permit or a work permit with a new employer; Restore of your status as a worker; temporary resident permit;
which one/ones should I pick?

Thanks in advance

Mehdi-Md

Mar 21, 2015
It seems like I could not upload screenshot; the question is
I am applying for one or more of the following :
a work permit with same employer; an initial work permit or a work permit with a new employer; Restore of your status as a worker; temporary resident permit;
which one/ones should I pick?

Thanks in advance
work permit with same employer. when you go forward you will have the option to select "open work permit".
You may also find these threads helpful:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/bowp-how-many-of-you-have-applied-and-received-it-successfully.139027/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/tips-for-a-successful-bowp-application.147650/

kevin32

Jul 21, 2016
Thank you so much for your help buddy. Your information helps a lot.

xyca2015

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
June 2016 applicant under common-law, background checking since Oct 2016 and nothing after that :(
Hi we have the same timeline for background checking..and now on the voice prompt it says they need additional document and they will send an email or letter regarding it..it's been a month since then.when i asked one of the agent what is the additional document through their call centre they said there is no additional document needed.. does any one have similar situation like mine?

ty_sang

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Hi we have the same timeline for background checking..and now on the voice prompt it says they need additional document and they will send an email or letter regarding it..it's been a month since then.when i asked one of the agent what is the additional document through their call centre they said there is no additional document needed.. does any one have similar situation like mine?
Mine also show there is additional document, but it's in review, i think this row is new, never seen it before, maybe cic just updating the system, nothing really changed : (

xyca2015

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
Mine also show there is additional document, but it's in review, i think this row is new, never seen it before, maybe cic just updating the system, nothing really changed : (
Yeah my application will be in its 22nd month tomorrow..

satwinder2000

Jan 12, 2016
June 13th 2016 Applicant indland BCPNP.
AOR September 23 2016
Originally from India
Added wife and Child in November 2017.
Background check in progress.
My question is that I got a new bridging work permit this month. Do I need to send the new permit to CIC?

ashhad

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
June 13th 2016 Applicant indland BCPNP.
AOR September 23 2016
Originally from India
Added wife and Child in November 2017.
Background check in progress.
My question is that I got a new bridging work permit this month. Do I need to send the new permit to CIC?
You have the same timeline as mine. No you dont need to send any permit to them unless they ask for any document.

Reactions: satwinder2000

zzc

Mar 27, 2018
Question:
Does anyone know this case,

I have Open Bridge Work Permit now, but if CIC reject me when i am travelling outside Canada? can i entry into Canada again?

Thanks,

Navg23

Jan 3, 2016
I applied for pr on 31 may 2016 added my spouse in sep 2016. I didnt get my mr yet, is anyone in the same situation? Its really frustrating because my wp is expiring. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Sandip2006