+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

Mehdi-Md

Mar 21, 2015
Hi guys. since a couple of weeks ago, whenever I try to log in to the ECAS it shows up the "Change of address" page rather than the status of the application.
Are you guys having the same issue?

Reactions: Krekls

Southkoreanlightening

Nov 29, 2015
Hi guys. since a couple of weeks ago, whenever I try to log in to the ECAS it shows up the "Change of address" page rather than the status of the application.
Are you guys having the same issue?
Yes Same as you. It happened since a couple week before.

2016 may 27 applicant , it takes forever. No ppr/dm, bg in progress since 2016 July.

Southkoreanlightening

Nov 29, 2015
Hi.

i'm a june 1st applicant from south korea and in land.
my timeline is
Received : june 1st 2016
AOR : Sep 1st 2016
RPRF : nov 9 2016
Request Ducuments(Criminal record again in korea) :Dec 04 2016
Exam : June 14 2017
Issued my and wife new passport(Expire soon): july 6 2017
no more update still in progress(ECAS)

I enquired my application status via cic web form.
I received below email last week.
please read and let me know that about
"your application is currently in queue for review by an officer."

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next
steps in your file. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Regards,
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Hi! I am either South Korean who applied 2016 may 27. Same as you I got an email from cic since I called them months ago.

ashhad

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Looks like CIC officials are on vacations after piling up all our immigration files.
Inland applicant June 13, no dm. In progress since December.

ashhad

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Just curious to know does anyone else see Review additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.? I dont know which additional document are they referring to, but I never sent any to them

lw03070

Jan 8, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
Passport Req..
13-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2018
LANDED..........
05-04-2018
Hi guys, i have a question about landing. I made a landing appointment in Canada Place through CIC call center and they put me on April 5th. Now, I kind of want to go to us border for flagpole next Monday with my friend. How do i cancel my appointment and is it OK? Thanks

ashhad

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
hi! I wana ask how did you apply for an extension? mail or on line? how long did it take before you got an open work permit?
I applied online and it took 2 months to process. I applied at the end of Oct. WP expired in mid of Nov and got new WP in January.

kevin32

Jul 21, 2016
I applied online and it took 2 months to process. I applied at the end of Oct. WP expired in mid of Nov and got new WP in January.
Hi Man, I have a question:
When I applied online thru my cic account, it asked me to finish a bunch of questions before starting my application, when I finished the questions, it only showed I am eligible for visa.
Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?
Since my application is still in progress, I assume that I should put no here. And if I put no there, it would only show i am eligible for visa.

Mehdi-Md

Mar 21, 2015
When I applied online thru my cic account, it asked me to finish a bunch of questions before starting my application, when I finished the questions, it only showed I am eligible for visa.
Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?
Since my application is still in progress, I assume that I should put no here. And if I put no there, it would only show i am eligible for visa.
Hi Kevin. Your answer to this question should be "YES" as you already have received your AOR, but don't forget to attach your AOR email and Provincial Nominee Certificate (which must be "no employer restriction") to your explanation letter.

ashhad

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Agreed with Mehdi. It will ask you another option when you select it. Select Provincial Nominee Program