+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

I2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All my batchmates gotten their pr card and all those that im ahead with gotten their ppr already.. whats going on?? My paper is just sitting there waiting to be processed. 21 months and the wait is killing me.
Same here

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
Hi forum members
I am April 18 2016 applicant . I am working and living Canada from last 7 years(Originally from India). Not involved in any problem or military .I got a call from Member Parliament office and they told me that my security clearance has not even started ? They told me that they will give me an answer in around 14 days as to why security clearance is held up!
They ask me to be patient again ( I have crossed the deadline by 6 months already)!

The wait never ends and my career is getting adversely affected due to unwillingness of employers to hire me on just a work permit . How much time does it usually takes for security clearance ?

Thanks

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
Hi forum members
I am April 18 2016 applicant . I am working and living Canada from last 7 years(Originally from India). Not involved in any problem or military .I got a call from Member Parliament office and they told me that my security clearance has not even started ? They told me that they will give me an answer in around 14 days as to why security clearance is held up!
They ask me to be patient again ( I have crossed the deadline by 6 months already)!

The wait never ends and my career is getting adversely affected due to unwillingness of employers to hire me on just a work permit . How much time does it usually takes for security clearance ?

Thanks

when did your background check change from "Not Applicable" to "in process" in MYCIC account ??

Nadasousou

Jul 25, 2012
when did your background check change from "Not Applicable" to "in process" in MYCIC account ??
Hi forum members

Thanks
I understand my friends, I am May 19 Applicant, same thing here, same stress and depressions.

April94Wang

May 18, 2017
Good day everyone!

I’m a May 2016 applicant originally from China and still waiting with b/c in processing. Is there anyone in the similar situation?

Following is my timeline:
16.05.19 — Application received
16.08.10 — AOR
17.03.01 — Upfront medical exam
17.05.29 — Medical exam result approved
~B/C not applicable since then~
17.02.24 — got married and waiting for marriage certificate from registry office; but changed marriage status on CRA website for reason of tax return
18.03.05 — b/c changed to in processing but meanwhile medical exam changed from “approved” to “do not need”

Here are my questions:
1. Do I still need to change my marriage status on CIC and upload my certificate after receiving it?
2. Does “do not need medical” means my previous result is expired?
3. Is the changing of b/c a good sign showing that everything is moving forward?

Thanks in advance for your time on answering my questions.

Have a great day!

Nadasousou

Jul 25, 2012
Good day everyone!

I’m a May 2016 applicant originally from China and still waiting with b/c in processing. Is there anyone in the similar situation?

16.08.10 — AOR
17.02.24 — got married and waiting for marriage certificate from registry office; but changed marriage status on CRA website for reason of tax return
18.03.05 — b/c changed to in processing but meanwhile medical exam changed from “approved” to “do not need”

Here are my questions:
1. Do I still need to change my marriage status on CIC and upload my certificate after receiving it?
3. Is the changing of b/c a good sign showing that everything is moving forward?

Have a great day!
Not sure about your questions but we got the Same timeline!!!

Received May19 2016
AOR 12 Aug 2016
I had passed medical exam and now waiting for the BG done(in process)

Long way to go

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Good day everyone!

16.08.10 — AOR

Here are my questions:

Have a great day!
1. Yes you will need to update CIC about your status. They will email you the forms for your spouse so they can be included as dependents on your PR application.
2. CIC will let you know whether you need to redo your medical or not.
3. B/C NA means they haven't started your background checks yet.

factplay

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Good day everyone!

16.08.10 — AOR

Here are my questions:

Have a great day!
Added you to the timeline. Hope you can get some more info:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15geiGgxfvlomiwHN9bNTTMeTI_ijoYL4lsW0qtG0icM

perrynoh

Dec 7, 2017
Hi.

i'm a june 1st applicant from south korea and in land.
my timeline is
Received : june 1st 2016
AOR : Sep 1st 2016
RPRF : nov 9 2016
Request Ducuments(Criminal record again in korea) :Dec 04 2016
Exam : June 14 2017
Issued my and wife new passport(Expire soon): july 6 2017
no more update still in progress(ECAS)

I enquired my application status via cic web form.
I received below email last week.
please read and let me know that about
"your application is currently in queue for review by an officer."

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next
steps in your file. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Regards,
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Mrs khan5555

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
nova scotia sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016
Doc's Request.
8 nov 2016; rprf (requested schedule A, IMM5669; 2 oct 2017)
Nomination.....
19 April 2016
AOR Received.
Credit card charged 30june2016, AOR recieved 20july2016
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
2 May 2017; re-medical 24 April 2017
Med's Done....
5 May 2017(passed)re-med (dep) 4May2018(passed) background changed 15 sep 2017 completed: 1May2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Primary4june2018;dependent9june 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Primary15june2018;Dependent20june2018
LANDED..........
Primary23june2018;dependent19july 2018
Same reply from cic to me
What does it meant?
Any idea?

Hi.

i'm a june 1st applicant from south korea and in land.
my timeline is
Received : june 1st 2016
AOR : Sep 1st 2016
RPRF : nov 9 2016
Request Ducuments(Criminal record again in korea) :Dec 04 2016
Exam : June 14 2017
Issued my and wife new passport(Expire soon): july 6 2017
no more update still in progress(ECAS)

I enquired my application status via cic web form.
I received below email last week.
please read and let me know that about
"your application is currently in queue for review by an officer."

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next
steps in your file. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Regards,
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Reactions: perrynoh

miladfma

Apr 5, 2016
May 31st, 2016 applicant, still waiting for DM :( 22 months already...
May I ask where are u from? Did you go to grad school?
There seem to be factors affecting BG check processing time and these two seem to be the main ones. I am a BCPNP paper based May 27th applicant from Iran and with a PhD degree in Engineering and have been waiting like you.

Could you please add your info to the google sheet?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15geiGgxfvlomiwHN9bNTTMeTI_ijoYL4lsW0qtG0icM