+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

cnfb

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Dec 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 08, 2016
Nomination.....
Mar 29, 2016
AOR Received.
Filled May 20, 2016 Received Aug 22, 2016
Med's Request
June 8th, 2017
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 8th, 2017
LANDED..........
inland
it’s 30 days .. did I write 60 days .... but it’s 30 I double checked in my email it says should complete following steps in 30 days... sorry about that...

Anyone find any mistake ur welcome to change or educate us about that
Thank you for letting me know!!! I will just pray for ppr closer to Christmas that way I would be just in time!

Reactions: happygarcha

USCANADA16

Dec 8, 2017
Hey I have a same problem me inland applicant but my husband in india I added spouse name as a dependent in federal pr file but I got PPR yesterday only on my name not my spouse name. Did your dependent got PPR on their name. Please let me know as soon as you get my message.
Thanks
just got one ppr on my name.i think we have to e-mail and let them know.

Reactions: Mandip khaira

Cysthea

Apr 29, 2016
Hi there, I’m not sure if you are the right person to ask about this, but I hope if you could provide us with some insight on these questions I’m asking, that would be wonderful.

I am a little confused about the step 2 where it says “if you require a visa to come back to Canada”, send us “the passport” or “passport and travel documents”...

What do they mean by travel documents? Are they referring to plane tickets/ travel plans etc or PRTD (Permanent Resident Travel Document)? which is what I believe you need to apply separately.

If you send them your passport, do they automatically assume you would leave the country and give you a valid entry visa for coming back or does the landing paper already allowing you to enter Canada without a valid Entry Visa?

Thank you so much.

applesweet

May 5, 2016
i received my GCMS notes in mid-nov and found that for my Eligibility Assessmemt item, the status is Review Required. Does it mean this is a bad sign? Thanks for your reply.

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Hi there, I’m not sure if you are the right person to ask about this, but I hope if you could provide us with some insight on these questions I’m asking, that would be wonderful.

I am a little confused about the step 2 where it says “if you require a visa to come back to Canada”, send us “the passport” or “passport and travel documents”...

What do they mean by travel documents? Are they referring to plane tickets/ travel plans etc or PRTD (Permanent Resident Travel Document)? which is what I believe you need to apply separately.

If you send them your passport, do they automatically assume you would leave the country and give you a valid entry visa for coming back or does the landing paper already allowing you to enter Canada without a valid Entry Visa?

Thank you so much.
Here is the information about what is passports and what is travel documents this is about Canada but should be same kind of idea everywhere... try to search your country’s passport website it should b explained on there too...
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-passports/travel-documents-non-canadians/document-types.html

When they say passport or travel documents basically they r asking passports (for general public) i had same thing written in my email in-fact every passport request email or document will have the phrase... when u send passports they will put visa sticker for IM-1 Immigrant category and give u a Copr (confirmation of permanent residence). Once u get these things u need to go out the country (Canada) if ur already in canada to become a permanent resident then they will cancel ur immigrant visa u will b pr in Canada.
If ur outland applicant then ur already outside Canada u just need to buy tickets and come to canada...(with immigrant visa and copr of course)
i think these immigrant visa have only 6 months validity so u have to enter into Canada before it expires

Hope it helps

Reactions: anton1990

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
Any of june 20 applicants who got DM/PPR?
Im june 20 and waiting for everything. I m getting wried now.

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
June 20 DM on Dec 06, no golden email yet...
I dint get DM either. BGIP since nov 28. Does anyone know if they ask for more documentation at this stage?? I have been outside canada twice after i applied in june 2016

Jatub

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
I dint get DM either. BGIP since nov 28. Does anyone know if they ask for more documentation at this stage?? I have been outside canada twice after i applied in june 2016
Relax bro m.27 bg in process too. No dm yet. We wil get this week. Dwry god bless.

Reactions: djangel08

Cysthea

Apr 29, 2016
Here is the information about what is passports and what is travel documents this is about Canada but should be same kind of idea everywhere... try to search your country’s passport website it should b explained on there too...
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-passports/travel-documents-non-canadians/document-types.html

When they say passport or travel documents basically they r asking passports (for general public) i had same thing written in my email in-fact every passport request email or document will have the phrase... when u send passports they will put visa sticker for IM-1 Immigrant category and give u a Copr (confirmation of permanent residence). Once u get these things u need to go out the country (Canada) if ur already in canada to become a permanent resident then they will cancel ur immigrant visa u will b pr in Canada.
If ur outland applicant then ur already outside Canada u just need to buy tickets and come to canada...(with immigrant visa and copr of course)
i think these immigrant visa have only 6 months validity so u have to enter into Canada before it expires

Hope it helps
Hi happygarcha,

Thank you for your reply.

I know that most people drive through border to land, but I was wondering whether I can fly out of the country for a few days and come back to “ land”.

If I land through driving across the border, am I allowed to leave the country (and come back in Canada) before receiving PR card? Or do I need to apply for certain document to allow me to do that.

Thank you very much again.