+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

Kramskie

Star Member
Sep 5, 2017
My MP email the IRCC my application is under final review and no time frame for my application and january 2018 the final decision my application is 18 moths now im very disappointed

Fafa17

Jul 24, 2017
Does anyone know if the MR is expired during the time of waiting DM and PPR do I need to submit a new one instead?

elmagnifico

Oct 29, 2017
Does anyone know if the MR is expired during the time of waiting DM and PPR do I need to submit a new one instead?
If your MR are expiring and IRCC estimates that you will not be able to do your landing before the expiry date, they will first request a review/extension of your MR. If the extension is refused they will request a new medical exam. I was in the same situation. My MP recommended to not submit a new one unless they request it. My MR have since been extended for a year. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Krekls and jmathew

Fafa17

Jul 24, 2017
If your MR are expiring and IRCC estimates that you will not be able to do your landing before the expiry date, they will first request a review/extension of your MR. If the extension is refused they will request a new medical exam. I was in the same situation. My MP recommended to not submit a new one unless they request it. My MR have since been extended for a year. Hope this helps.
Can I ask your time line? And, where is your MP from?BC or Alberta?