+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

ceciccg

Dec 24, 2014
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-08-2016
Med's Request
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Timeline:
Received: Apr 21 2016
MR: June 1 2017
Background check: in process

So I just call CIC they finally put me on the queue. The rep told me that since my application has passed the 16 months, he will send a note to the officer to speed up the application. He said that everything looks good. Did anybody got this response?
I kept pressing how long it will take but he said it could take days or weeks...

Reactions: glk

djangel08

Aug 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF November 9, 2106 Supplementary Travels December 12, 2016
AOR Received.
September 21, 2016
Med's Request
September 6, 2017
Med's Done....
September 25, 2017
Passport Req..
December 12, 2017

MarcCanadaVisa

Aug 2, 2017
Timeline:

So I just call CIC they finally put me on the queue. The rep told me that since my application has passed the 16 months, he will send a note to the officer to speed up the application. He said that everything looks good. Did anybody got this response?
I kept pressing how long it will take but he said it could take days or weeks...
what does "put me on the queue" mean? thanks

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
Timeline:

thats great news for you .. This is one positive thing of today's whole day . so happy for ya

Last edited:
Reactions: ceciccg

Strawberry909

Star Member
May 13, 2016
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan, 2016
Doc's Request.
Sep, 2016
Nomination.....
Dec, 2015
AOR Received.
March, 2016
Med's Request
Jan, 2017
Med's Done....
Jan, 2017
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
Oct, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
INLAND
Timeline:

I got the exact same response from female agent, I think they started new excuse to fool us.. :mad::oops:

hopelesspr

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
hi sorry but this is new to me..how does GCMs work and how it will help us..i have no idea about it..if you could please give me some idea..thanks!..:)
What Are 'GCMS' Files?

GCMS is short for 'Global Case Management System', which is the computer system that IRCC officers use to process all immigration and visa applications.

Why Is This Interesting?

If you are not applying or have applied for a Canadian visa, then GCMS records or other IRCC files are of no interest to you!

However, if you have applied to emigrate to Canada with a PR visa - as a skilled worker, business applicant/investor or as a spouse or other family member of someone already in Canada - then, with our help, you can obtain a copy of your immigration file from IRCC and find out what has happened to your application so far, and get an indication of what will happen next with your file, and when.

The system also holds information on work permits, study permits and visitor visas, and we can also apply for these reports on your behalf. If you have had a study permit or visitor visa application refused, your file should show the reason(s) given by IRCC for denying your application and help you to prepare if you intend to reapply.

Reference: https://www.caips.ca/

Reactions: djangel08

ceciccg

Dec 24, 2014
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-08-2016
Med's Request
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
what does "put me on the queue" mean? thanks
It means the automated machine will connect me with a rep, instead of telling me to call back again (which that is the message I get all the time when I called them)

jijo27

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Does someone have email add for Sydney office? I am tried of emailing Ottawa office everyday and now i am sure they would start recognize me aswell..lol

hopelesspr

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Does someone have email add for Sydney office? I am tried of emailing Ottawa office everyday and now i am sure they would start recognize me aswell..lol
How do you email Ottawa's office? What is their response? When we use Case Specific Enquiry who does it go to? Sydney or Ottawa? or is it based on your file location?

jijo27

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
How do you email Ottawa's office? What is their response? When we use Case Specific Enquiry who does it go to? Sydney or Ottawa? or is it based on your file location?
Web form is just a waste of time.. i send couple of web form and i regularly send email to Ottawa office..Their response is way faster.. I got one response today stating
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your inquiry."

But now i am looking to send email to Sydney office..

jijo27

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Web form is just a waste of time.. i send couple of web form and i regularly send email to Ottawa office..Their response is way faster.. I got one response today stating
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your inquiry."

But now i am looking to send email to Sydney office..
If you guys want to email it the email it to
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject- status Update Required. UCI - / Application:
Surname -
Given name -
Date of birth -
UCI number -
Application:
Category of Immigration - Provincial Nominee (Inside Canada)
Date of application -

ashhad

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 13, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 21, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on September 21, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on December 12, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
My timeline and still waiting for MR..
Your application dates and correspondence dates are exactly as same as mine. I am also waiting for MR. Hope we get it soon

Reactions: djangel08