+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

luoyikey

Oct 21, 2016
Hi, did everyone applied in June get AOR? I submitted my application to CIC Sydney on June and currently I am still waiting for AOR. MyCIC shows my package is delivered in June 14, but the review of eligibility is not started. Feel so so sad T_T

jugraj12

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
luoyikey said:
Hi, did everyone applied in June get AOR? I submitted my application to CIC Sydney on June and currently I am still waiting for AOR. MyCIC shows my package is delivered in June 14, but the review of eligibility is not started. Feel so so sad T_T
i too have not got the AOR. i applied in june as well.

luoyikey

Oct 21, 2016
jugraj12 said:
i too have not got the AOR. i applied in june as well.
But yours is in the eligibility review process. Mine is still not started. When did CIC got your application in June?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
CIC REturned back my 24 June Papper application on September due to expired IELTS. Then I paid $1400 Processing fee which haven't returned yet, I have sent many reminders, they dont reply. Now I have done IELTS again and preparing to send my application again. Will I have to pay that fee again.

aniii

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Hi guys,

I got the AOR Finally?!!! July 12th applicant.
here is the email they sent: Any one knows if this email with the UCI and Application number is enough o apply for Bridging work permit? or do I have to wait for the review of eligibility to be changed to passed?

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/07/12.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

Canada Province: Ontario
PNP Category: OINP masters graduate stream
No Job Offer
Nomination Date: June 7th 2016
CIC Application: 10th July 2016
CIC Received: 12th July 2016
AOR Date: 21th OCT 2016

I was able to link my application online and here is the current status:

Application/profile status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents:
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: In Progress
Final decision: Not Started

olusede

Jan 27, 2016
Hi guys,
My application was returned yesterday due to not signing IMM0008 form after waiting for almost 4months, I was advised to sign it and also said "your your nominee certificate will expire on Nov 29 and if application is received prior to expiry date an extension will not be necessary. On one of the returned forms, there was a paper attached with app # 1607 XEP00... .
My questions are:
-What is the definition of their reveived data? Is it the delivered date or after 3months
-Do I really need an extension as I still have like a month.
-Should I just sign the returned page(as they put a small sticker that says "sign here) or download a new imm0008 form, update and sign it.
Thanks

maniharman

May 8, 2016
HI friends

I was on Implied status when i applied for permanent residency under provincial nominee program.I had applied for my work permit and valid visa which i mentioned in a letter with my PR application.I stated that i will send updated work permit and visa once i receive them.I called CIC Yesterday and told them that i have my all updated documents ready and ask them that where can i send those documents.They told me that i should wait for File number then i can send them.I asked them if CIC wont cancel my application because of this, they told no ,cic wont cancel it but they will ask for those documents later.

Today I checked my cic account..my application status is showing canceled due to incomplete application..What should I do now?

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
maniharman said:
HI friends

I was on Implied status when i applied for permanent residency under provincial nominee program.I had applied for my work permit and valid visa which i mentioned in a letter with my PR application.I stated that i will send updated work permit and visa once i receive them.I called CIC Yesterday and told them that i have my all updated documents ready and ask them that where can i send those documents.They told me that i should wait for File number then i can send them.I asked them if CIC wont cancel my application because of this, they told no ,cic wont cancel it but they will ask for those documents later.

Today I checked my cic account..my application status is showing canceled due to incomplete application..What should I do now?
Implied status doesnot lead to rejection at all. My work Permit Online Application Rejection came up on 22 July 2016 along with Restoration. Application for Permanent Residency recieved on 11th July 2016. Again I was on Implied status.Yesterday Recieved my AOR.

Try to send and opload documents using these http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp.

I had send updated extension letter of Provinical Nomination and Support letter for Workpermit by Manitoba Province using above links. Work permit application rejection doesnot matter at all for Permanent Residency Application, Until You have valid Nomination Letter from Province.

**Again these are my own experience, rules may be different from Province to Province.**

Application no: You can mention XEP#.........., if you can access online account.

maniharman

May 8, 2016
siddharth_pharma84 said:
Implied status doesnot lead to rejection at all. My work Permit Online Application Rejection came up on 22 July 2016 along with Restoration. Application for Permanent Residency recieved on 11th July 2016. Again I was on Implied status.Yesterday Recieved my AOR.

Try to send and opload documents using these http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp.

I had send updated extension letter of Provinical Nomination and Support letter for Workpermit by Manitoba Province using above links. Work permit application rejection doesnot matter at all for Permanent Residency Application, Until You have valid Nomination Letter from Province.

**Again these are my own experience, rules may be different from to province.**

Application no: You can mention XEP#.........., if you can access online account.
thanks for the reply
another thing is that i had applied for open work permit before i got AINP nomination.I got nominated on last day of my PGWP EXPIRING date.once i got nomination I applied for closed work permit which by approved..then i requested cic to cancel my open work permit paper application.ON oct 19 I got a letter stating that my paper application for work permit has been refused.I called cic and told them that i have already closed work permit and I already requested them to cancel my paper application for open work permit..Officer told me that he will update it on my profile..

now I am not sure why my application got canceled...for cic error to not cancel my open work permit application or for missing documents

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
olusede said:
Hi guys,
My application was returned yesterday due to not signing IMM0008 form after waiting for almost 4months, I was advised to sign it and also said "your your nominee certificate will expire on Nov 29 and if application is received prior to expiry date an extension will not be necessary. On one of the returned forms, there was a paper attached with app # 1607 XEP00... .
My questions are:
-What is the definition of their reveived data? Is it the delivered date or after 3months
-Should I just sign the returned page(as they put a small sticker that says "sign here) or download a new imm0008 form, update and sign it.
Thanks

Buddy whats your exact timeline. Also you can just use the same form and sign it but i would prefer download the new form and put the latest date on it.

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
olusede said:
Hi guys,
My questions are:
Thanks
If you don't mind may I know why you missed to sign on the most important form ? If I am not wrong you missed to sign on last page of generic form where there is a text box right ? And how did you know about your application return ?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
olusede said:
Hi guys,
My questions are:
Thanks
I am also ssuffering. They are very cruel. They can demand the signed page through Case Specific Inquiry. This is the style of torcher and killing.

jjena

Oct 22, 2016
Hi Friends,

I'm SINP outland applicant from India. My AOR received on 31st May 2016. Within few days the status changed to Medical:passed, Review of Eligibility:In Progress. After 4 months, on 10th October, the BGC Required changed from Not Needed now to In Progress. Its been 2 weeks the status is like that only.

Any guess how long BGC take?

I have 1 more query if anyone could help.... My representative from Canada takes care of all communications with CIC. I have to always email them to enquire my status. Is there anyway I can directly do this? I tried through ECAS but it doesn't accept my details.

Thanks
J Jena